What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Mystery parcel from Ukraine today

Nixie 1.jpg

Containing

nixie 3.jpg

Nixies! I can (hopefully) build my second wristwatch now

Want to try and build a digital instrument panel with these to fit in a 70's car. I think they'd look good set into a Lada 1200 dash, being Cold-war era stuff. Wonder how I'd do it.......

IN-16-com.jpg

Those look excellent.

Doesn't sound that harmless...! :-)

Joking aside, contact your local plod's Firearms Unit. They take that sort of thing very seriously.

Somebody did at the time. Had he taken shots at Barbara_Lee-Cartland, he'd have still been in A&E now as they removed .22 pellets from his arse.

So I've finished my sea time and I got a nice week home with the missus. She left today to go to Strasbourg for a week doing some science conference.

I still have a week off, so a week of tinkering with cars and watching the football it is!

Also got to meet my nephew yesterday for the first time, cracking wee chap.

On the train to Carlisle

Looking at Irish vintage scene I get to the back and the adverts

Mr Marsden you're closer than Mr Smith

Would you shotgun?

Do you have a helmet :lol:

Mr E Honda to the beige telephone, please...bring it back for me!

Having had clear out of all the dregs of 5ltr oils in the workshop. Thanks to the suction pump the disco received a half an oil change to use up a coulple of spare litres of 15w40 that was getting in the way. I love this suction pump.

same colour as my discovery

I don't often see mention of that mag over here! I used to be a prolific contributor but have only managed infrequent bits since moving to England. Great mag though, got a bit of everything in it.

On the train to Carlisle

Looking at Irish vintage scene I get to the back and the adverts

Mr Marsden you're closer than Mr Smith

Would you shotgun?

Do you have a helmet :lol:

I don't often see mention of that mag over here! I used to be a prolific contributor but have only managed infrequent bits since moving to England. Great mag though, got a bit of everything in it.

Exactly why it's bought subbed for couple years but it's not cheap but thinking of again

Those look excellent.

Just waiting for some Vero-type board to arrive in the post along with a project box, I can then assemble & solder evryfink. They really are tiny little things, about 12mm diameter and 40 high.

Can you attach videos does anyone know?

Just taken delivery of the winter project. It looks easy enough......... welll.............

8FDF6170-8A41-4866-8F89-10DEB96E24CE.jpeg 8C4BA047-036D-460D-A76C-0B47676D580B.jpeg 70285F79-9E84-4904-8363-09D46BE5ACAC.jpeg

Massive thanks to Arthur Foxhake for this, hope you enjoy the TE rig mate!

It's going to be a twat working on it with it stuck to the ceiling.