What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Every time the current Corsodyl (mouthwash) advert is on (every break it seems) in my head I hear the narration as 'If you shit blood, you may have bum disease'.

Nothing funny about shitting blood, but for those of you from forrin 'bum disease' was the UK equivalent of cooties when I was at school.

Mrs H's GP was concerned that she may have PCOS.  Cue much worrying for us...  we're not trying at the moment, but we would like to have kids in the future.

Ultrasound scan today and all is well, everything working just as it should.  The Dr who did the ultrasound seemed a bit surprised that she was there even, not a hint of anything wrong.

Grin 1 for the immense relief, grin 2 for how amazing the quality of modern ultrasound is!  You can see so clearly.

So, a mate of mine was off playing soldiers in Albania with the RAF Regiment last summer.

He brought me this back - the fuel filler cover off a MiG-15 jet he found in a military scrapyard :-)

attachicon.gif001.JPG

attachicon.gif002.JPG

Not sure what to use it for yet.

Like all Autoshiters, you'll keep it for when you buy a MiG-15.

You'll then throw it away years later before winning an eBay auction for said MiG-15 three days later. It won't have a fuel filler cap.