What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Had to buy a printer tonight to sort out some paperwork for my new job - all in one printer scanner copier with cartridges (albeit starter ones) and wifi direct printing for £31 - wow!

It's lightning fast for an inkjet too

What type did you get?

I'm quite happy at how good the little AX is on the motorways. Yes, I have other people in bigger cars try to bully me but it really does hold its own, and I don't ache at all, after two 150 mile journeys today. Am I the one weirdo who finds the offset tiny pedals comfortable? 

I also grinned seeing a ropey MK2 Golf on the M25 this evening, and then a H reg Charade on the M4, which also looked a bit tired....

Guest Hooli

The offset pedals "problem" is a load of shite, a properly small small car always has it: it's just bad driving if you can't modify your style to suit.

Bollocks is it.

My wanky knee says I can't drive anything with offset pedals for more than about 20mins without limping for the rest of the day.

Bollocks is it.

My wanky knee says I can't drive anything with offset pedals for more than about 20mins without limping for the rest of the day.

When I had the Y10 loan car I had to take my shoes off when driving to avoid hitting two pedals at once, and I'm only a size 10

If you have sky or something that you can view animal planet or d-max try catching an episode of mountain monsters.

It's basically 4 hillbillies running about in the woods of America "tracking" various urban myths such as hellhound, Cherokee death cat, hogzilla and of course Bigfoot.

They all have guns and how anyone hasn't been shot is a mystery.

Also, the have 2 characters that build elaborate traps to catch the "beasts" and the demonstrate what can happen if you consume too much moonshine!!

I'll be honest, I've stamped the accelerator and brake in the both an AX and ZX. I don't do it all the time though.

I exclusively drive in DMs (shoes not boots) too, so I'm not doing myself any favours....

You want offset/oddly spaced pedal fun? Try an old Alfasud! Now there's awkward. (Reason? RHD cars used the LHD pedal box apparantly!).