What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

An acquaintance of mine has lost his license for being a silly boy. He is now selling his DRFTWPN Lexus IS200 as he now cannot do the driving thereof.

"3500 or near offer, no "insultingly unfunny amount of money and generic chocolate bar" shit.

First response thereafter?

"How about five quid and a double decker? that'll be yer only mode of transport now ya twat."

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The light and corner of the wing are fairly certainly Calibra, but given the state of the rest they could have been grafted onto anything.

post-17837-0-95647900-1493314507_thumb.jpg

*sigh* I would give my bollocks to have that car back today. :( 

Although I think there were Puntos with very similar light and leading edge of wing too?

post-3886-0-08472800-1493321581_thumb.jpg

All 8 of these M8 exhaust port threads cleaned up fine, including the one with a broken stud in it, even after I snapped three drill bits in it - They all snapped proud of the head so I could pull them out with pliers and go again.

I was so sure they would go to shit that I bet £35 the wrong way and ordered a helicoil kit that I don't need now!

This email came in this morning.

Your Car and Classic Ad: 1968 Daimler 250 V8

profile_mask2.png

Hello,http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C792458

8000harmitagecapital@gmail.com

profile_mask2.png

L

8000 what?

cleardot.gif

Inbox

x enquiries@carandclassic.co.uk

6:30 AM (3 hours ago)

to me

cleardot.gif

9:17 AM (52 minutes ago)

to harmitagecapit.

cleardot.gif

You're selling your DV8? Noooooooooooo!!!!

Because of some very* successful* work on a car yesterday I was returning home on this yesterday:

post-17457-0-92141000-1493391558_thumb.jpg

As I was bored I took the picture and sent it to a few people to which one reply was:

'That looks like one of the ex Strathtay ELC B7s' by our very own yellow bus toting Mr Fowler.

This was soon followed up by this:

9339108218_774af4a946_z.jpgStagecoach Fife 16924 ST52NTL by David Walker, on Flickr

When I arrive at my destination I disembark and as the bus carries on with the rest of its journey I check the numberplate which is ST52NTL the same as on the picture.

Made me grin.