What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Waitrose carpark yesterday............. dark blue Mitsubishi Space Wagon GLXi, looked almost identical to my Space Runner but too many doors. 

Enfield Town last night. Heavy traffic. Spotted R5 in white, 5 door with a couple of young bloke driving. Car was totally unmolested. Ace.

This morning? Slightly barried Capri in Edmonton.

as i remember, vauxhall, generally and john cleleand especially whinged the most about alfa romeo reading the rule book twice, carefully and then asking a lawyer what they thought, so that they could sell the 155 silverstone with the extra bits for the front splitter and back spoiler, in the boot, under the spare wheel.

and then complaining even more when aldi went and did the same thing with their A4 quattro.....

scottish twat.

that should really be in the grumpy thread, sorry!

Had a go in a modern to me (8 years old) range rover HSE v8.

Fackin hell, what a machine.

The owner was banging on about getting rid of it for a range rover sport.

I couldn't work out why, it handled better than a lot of stuff I own with two wheel drive and was far quicker and more comfortable with it.

Money eh?

Also, there appears to be a minty looking beige maestro for sale a couple of hundred yards away from me.

I am a frog licker so of no interest to me, any interested parties let me know and I'll Pap it and enquire about it.

well now you have gone and done it.

beige?

a maestro?

and then you go and leave u hanging?

you a bad man too, a very bad man....

I might buy the flange some parking sensors, once I've fixed the damage she caused the other day by backing into a post, need to learn how to spray paint next year!

Anyone know if this sort of thing will be ok or shit?

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/car-technology-accessories/parking-aids/parking-sensor/?551770761&0&1&cc5_718

It's in the grin thread cos I may buy it for her birthday in Feb...

I might buy the flange some parking sensors, once I've fixed the damage she caused the other day by backing into a post, need to learn how to spray paint next year!

Anyone know if this sort of thing will be ok or shit?

http://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/p/car-accessories/car-technology-accessories/parking-aids/parking-sensor/?551770761&0&1&cc5_718

It's in the grin thread cos I may buy it for her birthday in Feb...

MrSavvy has reversing bleeps.... GR9+! However, I would prefer them to be 'ON' when it is parked in my street - with a MAHOOSIVE Klaxon - for when my neighbour reverses into it!!

Grrrr......

TS

Rung up North Hants tyres to try and talk them into a bit of discount on some whitewall tyres......their eBay price is £440 and my budget is £400.

Answer machine message says they now closed for Christmas.......then continues to say enter code 'snowman' on our website for a 15% discount. Went on site and did that and even with carriage total was £396.

Happy Christmas me!