What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Sky News 30 seconds ago.It was David Nutt's sacking.She didn't get the 'ing bit in before being interrupted so it sounded like David's nutsack. made me spit cider all over the table.

Kirsty Young (yumyum) did say "David Nutsacking" on Have I got News For You. I spat vod over my mobile.

Keeping with the feline theme these little lads and lassies are getting bigger by the day and making us smile...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

They are just about there with walking now (though some still drag their back legs), washing themselves, fighting and meowing VERY loudly!

It'll be a shame when they go but no way are we having six kittens and four cats for keeps :D

Katy Perry.

:shock:

I had to google her and seeing this:

Posted Image

my first thoughts weren't related to her amusement value, so then I gave my sis-in-law a call and asked her, 'cos she's a smartarse and knows stuff.

Then I looked at a video involving a Kazoo...... :oops:

Yep, the strangest ever blend of the ball-achingly funny and the hysterically erotic.

Posted Image

:?

Katy Perry.

:shock:

I had to google her and seeing this:

Posted Image

my first thoughts weren't related to her amusement value, so then I gave my sis-in-law a call and asked her, 'cos she's a smartarse and knows stuff.

Then I looked at a video involving a Kazoo...... :oops:

Yep, the strangest ever blend of the ball-achingly funny and the hysterically erotic.

Posted Image

:?

Am I missing something here? :?::?::?:

The sight of something like this:

Posted Image

When walking into a job. People are convinced Cisco gear works off Black Magic or something.

(a) This stuff is the best

(B) There's of loads of documentation to be had if you get stuck

© Megabucks can (and does) be charged

(d) Any posh tottie in said office thinks I'm intelligent and wants to have my babies

(e) You walk out of the place like a (well remunerated) giant

Non-posh tottie is usually very impressed when you take the lid off the PC box and say things like "Ah, yes" "umm, oh dear"

My previous training as a motor mechanic has served me well too, vis-a-vis making all the right sounds when examining a fucked system:

-the sharp intake of breath, followed by "you'll be lucky to get one of "

- the "oh Lord, WHO was at this before?"

etc etc.

Makes me Smile

Going firmly against the grain here soz but football makes me smile. The team my lad plays for won 12-0 today, I got the last 15 minutes and the team we played are the nicest bunch of lads you'lll ever encounter.Great game, decent weather, nice (non-alcholic) drink with the lads afterwards, lad played very well and I set one of the goals up.That's me tired but happy.

Going firmly against the grain here soz but football makes me smile. The team my lad plays for won 12-0 today, I got the last 15 minutes and the team we played are the nicest bunch of lads you'lll ever encounter.Great game, decent weather, nice (non-alcholic) drink with the lads afterwards, lad played very well and I set one of the goals up.That's me tired but happy.

I can understand that, what I can't understand is being interested in the activities of a marketing company whose only connection with a town is the name and location of their head office.