What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I find it deeply amusing when I get Emails off people at work who put all their qualifications after their name, usually results in me amending my signature to something along the lines of "The Rt Hon. D Hirst, BSc, SSc, BBC, ITV, CID, MI5" in subsequent replies.

found out from Uni that I have officially passed my course so I can now add Ba (Hons) to my name if I ever want a table in a restaurant. Also, 2 months tomorrow will be my last day at work before my round the world jaunt. Good times!

Congratulations!You have also just inadvertantly put yourself forward for the role of Autoshite worldwide roving reporter.

I find it deeply amusing when I get Emails off people at work who put all their qualifications after their name, usually results in me amending my signature to something along the lines of "The Rt Hon. D Hirst, BSc, SSc, BBC, ITV, CID, MI5" in subsequent replies.

:lol::lol: Classic Honda City (Jazz) adverts from Madness:
Love the 'Hyper Turbo' model in this one:

Saying that, I remember my sister telling me that (before the days of emails), the company she worked for at the time made her put BA(Hons) after her name on any letters. Much to her embarrassment.But I'm sure many folk do actually choose to add them.

Find eight minutes of your time and check this vid out. I hate reality TV, but they do it properly in Ukraine...

Now that actually is a talent. And she's got. What's not to love?
Wow, thats incredible. Beats the hell outta the dumb bints over here trying to be the next Mariah Carey or whatever.Wonder if this lass is after a British passport via the traditional Eastern European route of marriage?? I'd get her to do her sand animation about the decline of the British motor industry, with particular reference to socio-economic conditions in post 1960 Britain.

I'd get her to do her sand animation about the decline of the British motor industry, with particular reference to socio-economic conditions in post 1960 Britain.

She's done other sand animations, check her youtube vids. My favourite is the one of Frank Spencer rollerskating under the lorry.
Got the link to the Frank Spencer one?

Cheers everyone! :D It's even a proper degree (History) to boot! Now I can officially start moaning about how students are a bunch of wasters again. Oh and I'm sure there will be many pages of NZ, Australian and Thai shite seeing as the mate I'm going with is a member here as well