What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Been deleting spam from my old website via intensedebate....

"....Bless for the grand posting! I unquestionably savored the experience of lesson it, you may be an understood creator. I determination be legitimate to bookmark your site notwithstanding joy happen upon dorsum quondam immediately. I crave to cheer you to proliferate your gigantic article, assert an astonishing sunset!"

These spambots are getting very verbose.

I just received an automated birthday greeting from my insurer, which is nice, except my birthday is in November and they know this.

Just a ploy for you to call them,so they can sell you more insurance ya know,

Oh and Happy Non Birthday to you

I've always just wanted one car in the middle of my garage so can work on without squeezing in one side.

19849504680_544a936c80_h.jpg

Bumped the other Astra outside as there's no point in it being in there. All the spare parts are either getting sold, binned or put in my house garage which my MR2 is in. Can't believe I only have two projects, it's nice getting rid of stuff.

Also need to properly light it, as it's too dark. Tool station sell fluorescent lighting for 12 quid each. :)

Been deleting spam from my old website via intensedebate....

"....Bless for the grand posting! I unquestionably savored the experience of lesson it, you may be an understood creator. I determination be legitimate to bookmark your site notwithstanding joy happen upon dorsum quondam immediately. I crave to cheer you to proliferate your gigantic article, assert an astonishing sunset!"

These spambots are getting very verbose.

Savvy!!

:D

Happiness is massive brakes and shiny suspension.

PLSdY8e.jpg

I was hoping for a smoother ride than with the old buggered stock shocks and lowering springs on the daily Ibiza Cupra MEGATURBO. It's firmer but a lot more controlled so much more comfortable and it doesn't crash and bang over even the slightest bump so now I can actually keep up with buses and pedal cycles on most roads.

I had a 2nd interview... and they just rang to say that I am a "God among men" :mrgreen: Ok, they said "I'd fit in" :( But, I got the job. I'm not gonna say what it is yet, but in theory. I get something pretty sweet to show you in a few weeks... it also means I could buy many many more Pandai. 8)