What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Dont know if anyones noticed but the Euro:Sterling rate is the best its been for about 5 years, a euro is worth about 69p today. Not that long ago, it was over 90p for a Euro. Get hammering Leboncoin FFS!!!!! BO11OX TRANSLATION SERVICES AVAILABLE

Also it means the mortgage on the Bo11ox museum is getting cheaper and cheaper.

Blimey that's low, I tended to work on the very rough assumption of £1 to €1 from my last trip to Hungary, that's got to be good for some cheap French chod.

Leboncoin will come in useful next year all being well so hopefully it'll stay low!

I beat Bullshit Bingo by 'risk assessing' the only job I had for the whole day and saying it was dangerous. It wasn't an entire waste of a day though, my mate left his computer on and I emailed the boss on his behalf and told him I loved him.

Probably old news by now but I am sure there a few mini driver/wanker jokes to be had here

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Mini-driver-smashes-fish-van-pleasuring-sex-toy/story-26891651-detail/story.html

Love that story!

She literally arrived at the scene!!

Number of times I have nearly crashed just looking at fit females.........but never had me todger in me hand!! (Well maybe once but the coppers dropped that because of lack of evidence)

This is an example of how girls can get away with stuff easier...........certainly a better reason to crash than putting make up on.

Dont know if anyones noticed but the Euro:Sterling rate is the best its been for about 5 years, a euro is worth about 69p today. Not that long ago, it was over 90p for a Euro. Get hammering Leboncoin FFS!!!!!

This could also be good news away from 'Euro' countries.

I don't know how many others (if any) have their own currency rate tied in to that of the Euro but I do know that in Bulgaria it is always 2 Leva to 1 Euro, so sterling bargains to be had at the moment (in January it was 2.1 Leva to £1, now it's around 2.7 Leva to £1).

So . . . . . . get on here and get buying.

http://www.mobile.bg/index_koli.html

BUCKET TRANSLATION, INSPECTION AND ACCOMMODATION SERVICES AVAILABLE.

The Rover has just gone through the test, only need washer jets unblocking and a new bulb.

Also, since I changed the rotor arm it's been ace and was (very easily) achieving 'more than motorway speeds' in 4th gear.

Taff Jr has an Xbox and plays a game called Forza (for those of you marooned in the 20th century, this is a computer game played by "teenagers" and watched on my telly) and his car of choice in the game is a 131 Arbarth

he paused his game last night to ask if there were any 131's on Ebay and how much they were as he would quite like one.

I fair welled up, I did

fella just came into work desperate for some carrier bags as his supplier had let him down. So we sorted a box out and took payment............turns out he runs the sex shop on the A1 near Sandy. Just chatting to him and it was amazing how much business he does there!

Apparently a lot just pop him as there is a petrol station next door............

I just CBA today, so (unofficially) left early. Got to the gate, wheel spinned away and smoked someone off at the lights.

My boss.   

Had a emergency phone call off the old dear today.

''TV has gone silly, keeps changing channels on its own, I press the remote but nothing happens. Ive called Virgin but I keepp being put on hold,could you come round and have a look''

As as the only son, and mothers little ray of sunshine, I had to act. Jumped in the Forester and whizzed over to Mamma's

First thing I noticed was she was trying to change channels with the DVD controller. Asked her to stand up, as I had a hunch

'Ma, your Bootocks are sitting on the bloody controller, every time you pass wind and adjust your cheek, you lose Bargain Hunt''

God Im good! Virgin you need a new technician - me!

I'm back!!

Separated from the Mrs and now living a life of single debauchery in sunny Portsmouth. The Murano was brilliant and easily carried all my stuff, plus anything my daughters "liberated" on my behalf. I'm even prepared to forgive it's monumental thirst :)

As a bonus, the residents car park has some grade A chod, so expect some pics over the coming days.

All of the above has grinning like a wanking sumo.