What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

The entirely pointless nature of that fence leads me to believe that man brought it with him, constructed it in full view of those women, and then looked through the hole, at which point they freaked out.

Haha!

A pushbike portable perving fence.

Priceless.

Some 10 years ago I went to the dentists in Gloucester where we used to live, for a check up, to be told that I needed a load of fillings. After a few were done, I changed dentists and told them that I knew I needed a lot more. I was most surprised and pissed off to find that I didn't need any more, which left me with a bit of a distrust. So I've never actually been for a check-up in the 9 years we've been living in Wales...

Until one of my teeth with a filling crumbled away last week. What makes me grin is that I went to the dentist today, expecting to hear the worst and was told that I had a lovely set of teeth which I obviously take good care of :-) The fact that the dentist was a young, attractive Portuguese girl was an unexpected bonus too. The repair went well, with very little pain so all in all a good result.

Don't trust attractive dentists. In '12 I went for my first check-up in about 15 years, and was told by the rather lovely young wench behind the mask that I had excellent teeth, and only needed a quick polish. 12 months later I returned, to be given an utter bo11ocking by the new dentist for not looking after them properly, which he proved by finding several unbearably sensitive spots with a sharp metal pick, and received a patronising lecture on how to floss.

Funnily enough it was (another) attractive dentist who told me my teeth were shagged and I needed loads of fillings. Which it turned out I didn't :-( Ironically if I hadn't had the fillings then it's likely my tooth wouldn't have crumbled this time but hey ho...

Steve, I have no idea what a Portuguese breakfast is but it sounds sufficiently like a euphemism that I'd probably best avoid it with someone who may be holding a drill inside my mouth! :lol:

Steve, I have no idea what a Portuguese breakfast is but it sounds sufficiently like a euphemism that I'd probably best avoid it with someone who may be holding a drill inside my mouth! :lol:

Oh come on, what self-respecting professional female wouldn't want beaten eggs poured into..........   no, actually, you've got a point there.

Yes, I did ignore Vulga's advice.