What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Managed to get standing rickets for Carter Usms last evah gig. Their presale ones had sold out but thanks to o2 priorities I managed to get 4 downstairs. Very very happy.

Lucky bleeder! I didn't get into Carter until a couple of years back, a driver at work has seen them numerous times and said they're class live. I've pretty much worn out both 'You Fat Bastard' CDs in my car now, pretty much play them on continual loop.

I don't own and probably never will own a Daihatsu Compagno, but I do own an owner's manual as of this week. Never expected to find one in Holland, previous owner didn't know how or where he found it though.

Funnily enough, I was looking at some pics from Japan Classic Sunday earlier (I might come over for it this year) and there was a Compagno there... do you know if that's an original Dutch car or imported later?

Found a handbrake cable for the Stellar on eBay, so avoiding the 3-4 month delivery time on one from Korea :-) It was listed for the later models but I asked the seller for a picture and I'm 99% sure it'll be a straight fitment; even if not I'll be able to modify something to suit. Best bit - only £12 delivered!

as per the grunmpy thread

the rota they changed it

from work two sats off one work two sats off one

to off every other :D

this means i now can go to shit(e)fest WITHOUT BOOKING THE MUTHAFUKIN SATURDAY OFF!!!1111111ONEonee111!!!1

so it saves me using a holiday

*runs round in circles with hands in the air**

Dear Jim,

Please can you paint for me a picture of Ed Miliband wearing the wrong trousers walking down James Turner Street being whipped by Jo Brand in erotic lingerie shooting rainbow laser beams out her nipples and cliff Richard in a Lacoste tracksuit drinking Skol Super with White Dee.

Cheers,

1599823_300791600074451_1497091444_o.jpg

I bought my brother a Jim`'ll Paint It T shirt for Christmas (Brian Blessed drinking White Lightning while riding a Henry Hoover) which he proceeded to wear to the Ashes Test in Sydney. It was a big hit with the Barmy Army but confused the hell out of the Aussies.

Commentary win!

I'm delighted that I had just enough black wool left to finish the front seat covers for the Princess.  I'll get some pictures tomorrow of them in the car.  Now just to crochet and sew together about eleventy billion and four squares for the rear seat cover.

Smiling about an insurance company.  No, really.  I've been quite impressed with LV since putting my car on them at much lower premium than Direct Lies.  And now have OH's car on a multicar policy.  Just called them to add business cover as he needs to use the car to drive to some courses, and they put it on at no charge.  Zilch.  Not even a £25 "admin fee" for making a change.

No, no I'm done with SHIT cars. My plan is to have a daily, one good old car that drives (hopefully this cortina) and one project one I can weld on and no more buying ropey shit heaps that stress me out and distract me. That 500 quid Lancia saloon I posted on the ebay thread would be perfect for my project one but it's in Bournemouth. It'd probably cost more to to drag it's rusty arse back up here than to buy it plus I live at the sea side so it'd probably just turn to dust the minute it got to my lockup.