What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Getting a free (legs only, before you ask) massage by a scouse bird today and getting cheered coming through the Mersey tunnel.

Getting a free (legs only, before you ask) massage by a scouse bird today and getting cheered coming through the Mersey tunnel.

The second half of that statement sounds like a rather dirty euphemism, which may be connected in some way with the first half. Just sayin' ;)

The Jaguar is home in one bit. I recon it did 23mpg all be it at a cruise controlled 70mph.

Here it is posing next to some big bridge I found while trying to locate the Fife meet up (I never did find it). It's got a wobble from somewhere but I dunno where. I recon I'll get it up on a ramp and have a good look when I get a chance.

9233173680_2d378b7476_z.jpg
XJR by cort16, on Flickr

Trundling down the A78 between Stevenston and Kilmarnock in the Montego earlier today with WIFEY_CMS... got overtaken at considerable pace by two folk in a D-reg Moonraker Blue Austin Maestro Mayfair waving and tootling with vigour.A78. Coolest road ever. PHACKT.

I love it when stuff like this happens, driving the black cortina was brilliant for random beeps/ waves.

Doesn't happen in the 7-series, must be because all BMW drivers are unutterable cunts (this probaly includes me) ;-) .

Son finds car for sale, typically sodding miles away (Scotland) so we ring the seller.

He's flogging it because his girlfriend is pregnant, he's only had the car 1.5-2 weeks max and three days after buying it she told him she was pregnant and it's 'no good for her'.

Amazingly during this 10-14 days the log book came back 'a few days ago at least' in his name. No, there's no faults with it. His girlfriend is pregnant. So if we come up there and look at it and my qualified mechanic son looks at it he won't find any faults?

Erm, 'it ticks over a bit high but I think that's it, but I'm not a mechanic. My girlfriend is pregant. I'm actually on my way back now with the new more suitable car I bought for her.

Oh aye, what's that then?

A pick-up truck. :roll:  :grin:

Son finds car for sale, typically sodding miles away (Scotland) so we ring the seller.

He's flogging it because his girlfriend is pregnant, he's only had the car 1.5-2 weeks max and three days after buying it she told him she was pregnant and it's 'no good for her'.

Amazingly during this 10-14 days the log book came back 'a few days ago at least' in his name. No, there's no faults with it. His girlfriend is pregnant. So if we come up there and look at it and my qualified mechanic son looks at it he won't find any faults?

Erm, 'it ticks over a bit high but I think that's it, but I'm not a mechanic. My girlfriend is pregant. I'm actually on my way back now with the new more suitable car I bought for her.

Oh aye, what's that then?

A pick-up truck. :roll:  :grin:

Not a Ford KA was it?

It is the borders billy so that is a suitable vehicle, shes probably going to give birth on the back of it.

Lol, is it that bad?

Anyhow that potential purchase is off the cards now, Glen. My lad can't make his mind up between a 205 (this one was a Rallye) a Capri or an E30 BMW, plus he's off on his hol's shortly so will probably spend large amounts of money on expensive drinks and cheap birds. Hopefully he will anyhow!

In some parts yes. Not where I come from though obviously that's more cultured. The sheep wander the streets almost without  fear of random sex attacks.

The car will quickly be forgotten once he gets out to Toremabiza and figures out ££=Drink=Birds=His Nat King Cole.

What made me somewhat perturbed yesterday: hearing that the six tiny kittens I met on Saturday had gone totally missing for 24 hours, with no sign of them or their mother.

What made me grin today: hearing that mother and kittens have all been found, safe and well. In the tumble drier.

Been a special night......... I put the roof down for the journey home and the night was so warm I drove straight past home and carried on.

I did have to buy carb. cleaner yesterday and do the thing with the carb. where you rev the car and cover the top of it to back flush the jets..... probs going to be a regular thing, I wonder where the crap is coming from, must be inside the petrol tank.

I keep telling my self the petrol filter is new, but I have changed it once since 2008 :/

Where do the years go?