What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Motorola (owned by Google) suing Apple and trying to get ipad/phones/macs banned from sale in the US ....I would be sooo happy to see Apple lose this one, and then get banned from selling them all around the world.

http://www.zdnet.com/motorola-mobility- ... 000002853/

http://www.androidpit.com/google-vs-apple-android

Motorola (owned by Google) suing Apple and trying to get ipad/phones/macs banned from sale in the US ....I would be sooo happy to see Apple lose this one, and then get banned from selling them all around the world.

http://www.zdnet.com/motorola-mobility- ... 000002853/

http://www.androidpit.com/google-vs-apple-android

Seconded. I'd laugh like a drain if those smug, two bit purveyors of toilet white shite to the terminally fashionable fell hard on their arse.

Problem is that if they were banned all the smug iTossers would start buying decent products, then going on at great lengths to justify having spend £500 on the newest model with slightly different OS. On that note, it reminds my of the wry joke

How do you know if someone has an iPhone?

They'll tell you

/\

:lol:

By the way not everyone with an iPhone is a twat or despises said devices, some of us quite like them. Trouble is a bit like new cars it's not 'fashionable' to own or like such a thing. They're not perfect but they do a good enough job so what does it matter?

/\

:lol:

By the way not everyone with an iPhone is a twat or despises said devices, some of us quite like them. Trouble is a bit like new cars it's not 'fashionable' to own or like such a thing. They're not perfect but they do a good enough job so what does it matter?

I couldn't give a shite about the phones themselves. It's the owner's ability to work their ownership into every conversation that gets on my tits...

As the joke goes:

"How do you know if someone has an iPhone?"

"They'll tell you."

Ba-dum-tssh!

Chap I know, Jed, his (long term) girlfriend decided yesterday to get a tattoo with his name on the back of her hand. She went to the tattoo butchers and called him to tell him of her decision. He said "Don't get Jed, get something else done"... so she did. She got his old nickname "Jez", but it went a bit wrong. She's not about to set Mensa alight with an immense IQ, but she's a nice girl. Heart in the right place, etc.

377032_4470857333254_330336956_n.jpg

Cue major amounts of hilarity in the pub last night, one mega-distraught girlfriend, my mate being seriously pissed off that A: she's been stupid enough to get it done, B: she's shown everyone it, C: It won't be easy to hide as it's on the hand.

The regulars of the pub all wandering around with latex gloves with their other halves names in biro spelled incorrectly did make ma laugh like a nutter though.

As someone who despises tattoos I've grinning all morning about this. Jed has his son's name tattood on his wrist, so it can be covered by his watch or whatever if need be. Getting JEDZ scrawled all over your hand is just insanity.

Anyway, a joke...

A wife treats hubby by taking him to a Strip Club for his birthday...At The Club, The Doorman Says, "Hey Jim, How are You?"

The wife asks, "How does he know you?

Jim says, "Oh dear, I play football with him."

Inside the Bartender Says, "The Usual, Jim?"

Jim says to Wife, "Before you say anything, He's on the Darts Team."

... Next a stripper Says, "Hi Jim! Do you want the special again??"

The Wife storms out dragging Jim with her & jumps into a taxi...

The Taxi driver Says, "Hey Jimmy Boy! You picked up an ugly one this time...."

Jim's funeral is on Sunday!!!!

Me and my daughter hooning about with my 1/10 scale Tamiya Nissan Primera, hasn't been out of the loft in years but but having a 2 year old is a great excuse to get all the old toys back out. I also have a mk1 Hornet which is equally fun. but not as good at as scaring cats as the race tuned Primera.

Me and my daughter hooning about with my 1/10 scale Tamiya Nissan Primera, hasn't been out of the loft in years but but having a 2 year old is a great excuse to get all the old toys back out. I also have a mk1 Hornet which is equally fun. but not as good at as scaring cats as the race tuned Primera.

YO.

That'll be an FF01 then. The Primera shells are WEL RARE now. Also, Hornets are awesome.

I should bring my Clio over to yours and we should have a race-off.

I was going to write a post on how the headphones for my iTelephone had survived a full cycle in the washing machine and still work perfectly but then I realised that Wat would probably just call me a cunt.

You fucking presumptuous cunt.

YO.

That'll be an FF01 then. The Primera shells are WEL RARE now. Also, Hornets are awesome.

I should bring my Clio over to yours and we should have a race-off.

Yeah, I haven't seen a primera anywhere else. I've been looking for another cheap FF01 so we can race them but they seem to have all disappeared. My all time dream RC car would be an early 80's Sand scorcher though!

I have a Baja Champ rolling shell which is surplus and may stick on ebay, never seemed to get on that well with it.

Next meet up we'l have to get these FF01's together and have a race!