What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

'Salmond, leader of the Scottish National party, plans to use the Commonwealth Games, hosted by Glasgow 2014 and other major events – such as the Ryder Cup golf tournament at Gleneagles and a Scottish clans homecoming festival – as springboards to promote Scotland's cultural and political vitality, to build up support for independence.'

Obviously not the same Commonwealth Games based on members of the British Empire then Salmond, you odious fat tw*t?

'Salmond, leader of the Scottish National party, plans to use the Commonwealth Games, hosted by Glasgow 2014 and other major events – such as the Ryder Cup golf tournament at Gleneagles and a Scottish clans homecoming festival – as springboards to promote Scotland's cultural and political vitality, to build up support for independence.'

Obviously not the same Commonwealth Games based on members of the British Empire then Salmond, you odious fat tw*t?

That old Merc is great!, I saw a white one in the same condition in Colchester earlier this year but didn't get any photos, it was green with moss as well!

For a while I've been fancying a old record player for the living room, I bought one last week for £11 which turned out to be a bit pants, It worked alright but was a bit tatty looking and it had a 8 track, then i saw this one on ebay, a few bids later and it was mine for £40, Turns out it belongs to the sellers mum and she died so he was selling her belongs off to pay for a headstone, she bought it on HP back in 1958, it looks fab.

11tbbsj.jpg

xfxmcp.jpg

It plays well if a little crackley but it seems quite collectable, it's a Pye Black Box with a Monarch turntable if anyone cares.

He was peering into the engine bay when I fired it up. There's no air filter, and it seems some petrol had pooled in the carb barrel. It looked mightily impressive from behind the wheel, but I may have taken a year or so off his life. :twisted:

:mrgreen:

For all his faults Alex Salmond is by far the best First Minister we've had.

That's like saying a punch in the mouth's better than a kick in the balls.

Jack McConnell was a fucking bollocks alright, but so too is Salmond. The fact that he's pals with Rupert Murdoch is enough for me...

Can't see an independent Scotland happening any time soon though... It'd be as fucked as Ireland before the decade's out.

Can't see an independent Scotland happening any time soon though... It'd be as fucked as Ireland before the decade's out.

Surely only if they would then be foolish enough to join the EEC, even after decades of asset stripping a pretty industrious place truth be told, with skilled engineers and inventors as common as hookers in Birmingham.When they're sober that is.

I'm upbeat because I learned today that the olympics is done, over, finished. I have sucessfully managed to completely ignore /avoid anything to do with it. Similar story with the recent royal events, I'm on a happy roll.

weetabixcrossStreet.jpg

If it wasn't for the fact that my kitchen floor has a 'one life etc' checkerplate pattern that could have been me this morning (even the shoes are the same) - after I dropped my weeta on the floor instead of in the bowl of yoghurt.

Found some Weetabix on Cross Street.

weetabixcrossStreet.jpg

That might be a bit of Trabant. Did you keep it?

Nah man, I didn't get the shipping quote from Shiply in time.

Besides, my mate wouldn't go halves with me.