What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Meh, I quite enjoy reading people like agruing and having tantrums like kids on the internet, then storming out of a forum crying. Makes me LOL.

Youtube anything to do with America/Obama/politics/Manchester United etc and just read the comments underneath. It is kind of like that RR link - no evidence whatsoever of a formal argument over any topic, just UR MUM IS SO FAT pointless insults.

is how all arguments should be settled... "He only calls himself Blizzard cus that's the company that made World of Warcraft" :lol:

Ah youtube. I don't think there's one video on there now without a 'well informed' argument going on about it.

What made me laugh was people leaving this place because OMG too many off topic posts, then occasionally returning here or RR to make off topic posts because their new speshul forum doesn't allow it. Whatevs.

What made me laugh was people leaving this place because OMG too many off topic posts, then occasionally returning here or RR to make off topic posts because their new speshul forum doesn't allow it. Whatevs.

+eleventy billion.

+ another ref. those who left (well, one in particular) who moaned like he'll about this place but still comes back using different names.

+eleventy billion.

Absolutely.

Personally I think it's hilarious when people get all arsey on here.

I roll with the good times. Of which there are millions.

I removed the cardboard wedge holding the window open in the photocopier room and balanced the window pane (which won't stay up on its own, we have luxurious offices in the NHS) on my head whilst leaning out of the window at a precarious angle wielding my camera phone. Colleague walks in: why are you taking a picture of a parked car?

Because it's this:

IMAG0173.jpg

Also, I had someone normal call up today about my spare room. Normal enough for me to give her my actual address for her to come and see - she'll be moving in in a few weeks :mrgreen: Car money, yay.

OOF that's cruel!

Blizzard Vs Mark Grist was ace, thanks for that!

I grinned at this: Ed Sheeran in a minty fresh Bluebird hatchback:

There's a version of that without the noise:

It rocks. The Dylan/Hendrix purists can swivel, I like it!

Had a good day spotting today, interestingly it seems that Google have begun replacing all the streetview images as well. I had seen an SD1 briefly passing Catford earlier, so checked out some of the roads parallel on my computer when I got home, only to discover a MKI Sierra there, with an image dated May 2012. Definitely worth more investigation...

Does having a screen cam or whatever they are called exempt you from driving carefully? What ever the filming vehicle was, it should've been able to stop when that lorry pulled across its path :roll:

Not if it was a 40-tonne artic it wouldn't. It looked like it was going at a fair old lick, but if you listen to the video you can hear he hits the brakes as soon as it becomes clear the tipper driver is going to just drive across.

Does having a screen cam or whatever they are called exempt you from driving carefully? What ever the filming vehicle was, it should've been able to stop when that lorry pulled across its path :roll:

Why should it? It's a case of someone not giving way, rather than anything else.

Got my Tamiya Hornet working after years of being borked. Daughter has shown a sliver of interest in it so that's my excuse for hitting the nearest supermarket car park and scaring some cats!

Fuck yeah! Can I bring my FF 01 Clio \ FF 02 306 down for a run? Need a spare controller?