What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Watsoncurtees is a total legend.

He takes thread spamming to a new dimension; latching on to the thread title and saying things like:

There are Bargains not any kind of bargains on-line purchase site product. It is one of the best to purchase on-line electronic product. Bargains shop are get only local purchase to customer and shopper owner talk face to face.

But he then totally forgets to put a link to a commercial, website or anything that actually makes the spam worthwhile! It's like he's been employed to join forums just to bump threadz!

I have a theory that he's not actually a thread-spammer at all, but a precocious child in some isolated Nepalese mountain village, who has only just been given internet access. And, through some bizarre and cruel twist of fate Autoshite is the only website he can access. He's only trying to make conversation. We should make friends with him.

Watsoncurtees is a total legend.

I have a theory that he's not actually a thread-spammer at all, but a precocious child in some isolated Nepalese mountain village, who has only just been given internet access. And, through some bizarre and cruel twist of fate Autoshite is the only website he can access. He's only trying to make conversation. We should make friends with him.

thats strange, because i have a theory that he/she/it will return in the wee small hours and edit the posts to included lots of crap links to shoes and handbags made by chinese kids who get paid 50p a year

google the username to find plenty of other examples of pointless posts on various forums, and praise of howtomakemoney.con.

Fantasy shopping for birthday presents for my Dad when I thought it would be lolworthy to get him the numberplate G17 (Git). Put it into the internets and found out G17 is on a Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano in black. I really hope said Ferrari owner is like my Dad because that would be hilarious, especially if the image is complete with awes-orrible taste in jumpers.

I snapped these two pics on my phone a couple of months ago - it was at my local Tesco.

My conclusion was somebody maybe wasn't used to an automatic...When I saw it i laughed. A lot. But TBH they were lucky they didn't end up in the main road...

mercmishap.jpg

mercmishap2.jpg

I snapped these two pics on my phone a couple of months ago - it was at my local Tesco.

My conclusion was somebody maybe wasn't used to an automatic...When I saw it i laughed. A lot. But TBH they were lucky they didn't end up in the main road...

There's an old giffer who I pass everyday on the way to work who drives one of those C-Class Mercs and at least once a week he's driving down the road with the boot wide open. It makes me lol everytime I see him.

There's an old giffer who I pass everyday on the way to work who drives one of those C-Class Mercs and at least once a week he's driving down the road with the boot wide open. It makes me lol everytime I see him.

Just had the nicknicks out because some mouthbreather has decided to have yet another go at breaking into my garage. To my amazement, the police were out in a matter of moments, took statements, explained that they're after a couple of people and who they are and that we should continue to be dilligent. Best of all, deisel estate police car pulls up at the foot of the drive and a head pops out to get an update and suddenly "COR is that a Princess?!!" emits from him, to much grins from me. I also got my first emphatic "I've not seen one of those for years, I thought they all fell to bits"... dampened somewhat by my brothers lie of "It still is."

Just had the nicknicks out because some mouthbreather has decided to have yet another go at breaking into my garage. To my amazement, the police were out in a matter of moments, took statements, explained that they're after a couple of people and who they are and that we should continue to be dilligent. Best of all, deisel estate police car pulls up at the foot of the drive and a head pops out to get an update and suddenly "COR is that a Princess?!!" emits from him, to much grins from me. I also got my first emphatic "I've not seen one of those for years, I thought they all fell to bits"... dampened somewhat by my brothers lie of "It still is."

This week I'm cat sitting for my friend whilst she's on holiday. This is Woody, who is around 8 months old, and very docile. He seems to have taken to his new surroundings very quickly, and seems very happy rolling around on the floor and investigating everything in sight

hK41xKs2.jpg

His friend Buzz (pretty sure I have their names the right way round) is older, but I'm not sure by how much. He isn't taking so well, and has spend most of the time hiding. He doesn't seem scared, as he will still let you stroke him, but just doesn't want to come out. Hopefully it will wear off in a few days. The cut on his neck has been treated by the way.

NsIRiVTz.jpg

His reluctance may have something to do with how he jumped up onto the 3rd floor window frame, which meant I had to grab him and prise him away. It's also necessitated the introduction of an emergency cat barrier around the window

iNTTP5KE.jpg

This week I'm cat sitting for my friend whilst she's on holiday. This is Woody, who is around 8 months old, and very docile. He seems to have taken to his new surroundings very quickly, and seems very happy rolling around on the floor and investigating everything in sight

hK41xKs2.jpg

His friend Buzz (pretty sure I have their names the right way round) is older, but I'm not sure by how much. He isn't taking so well, and has spend most of the time hiding. He doesn't seem scared, as he will still let you stroke him, but just doesn't want to come out. Hopefully it will wear off in a few days. The cut on his neck has been treated by the way.

NsIRiVTz.jpg

His reluctance may have something to do with how he jumped up onto the 3rd floor window frame, which meant I had to grab him and prise him away. It's also necessitated the introduction of an emergency cat barrier around the window

iNTTP5KE.jpg

Just been out for a trundle in the A35 to the chip shop. I got about 1/2 mile down the road and then I spotted, coming towards me, the Pageant Blue Allegro estate that lives on a driveway further down my road. In the 10+ years I've lived here, I've never seen it out on the road so I was understandably very excited. Cue loads of flashing and waving from me, with a massive grin on my face. The Allegro driver, a man in his late 50's, looked genuinely shocked as he waved back :D

Barrett papped said Aggro when he and G.Cox esq. came to collect the Maestro.

6627942395_52d642b84b.jpg

Austin Allegro Estate by barrogance, on Flickr

Just been out for a trundle in the A35 to the chip shop. I got about 1/2 mile down the road and then I spotted, coming towards me, the Pageant Blue Allegro estate that lives on a driveway further down my road. In the 10+ years I've lived here, I've never seen it out on the road so I was understandably very excited. Cue loads of flashing and waving from me, with a massive grin on my face. The Allegro driver, a man in his late 50's, looked genuinely shocked as he waved back :D

Barrett papped said Aggro when he and G.Cox esq. came to collect the Maestro.

6627942395_52d642b84b.jpg

Austin Allegro Estate by barrogance, on Flickr

Couldn't sleep last night due to heatstroke (still think hours of football in the park whilst drinking Kopparberg was a good idea) so stayed up torrenting in front of the laptop instead. If anybody else is as interested in dystopic military/social history as I am, then Trinity and Beyond is a great documentary film about nuclear weapons.