What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

10 hours ago, Popsicle said:

Never heard of that issue before. We always went in the evening or Sunday afternoon when the shops are closed, never had any problems.

If anyone else does this avoid Parking Eye type carparks when the shops are shut.  You are allowed to park there for 2 hours or whatever to use the shop.  If it's shut then you aren't using the shop so you can be fined.  I think they won a case against someone who was there at night using an electric car charger (which they paid separately for).

Steve Wright's last show on R2 today, and (you'll never believe this)

'Wright repeatedly said there would be no self-indulgence but his audience hadn’t got the memo, sending in gushing messages of gratitude.'

Steve Wright has always been totally shit. I listened to radio two for 25 years at work and when driving. When Zoey Ball joined a few years back enough was enough. I reckon she's permanently on drugs or pissed. I've changed to radio six and have never looked back.

All commercial stations can get in the sea.

7 hours ago, 3VOM said:

Very NSFW and contains naughty words, but very funny.

How many takes it took to film I have no idea but the "robot" keeping her face straight is brilliant.

I enjoyed that. Thank you.

Strange that an American comapny chose to  use Reading Tandoori as an advert. They could have chosen a zillion places in the USA.

https://www.readingtandoori.com/ 

I knew this place as The Flavours of India. It was nota great place to find a decent curry in those days.

15 hours ago, BorniteIdentity said:

My mate is absolutely fucking MULLERING this Multispaz around the Nürburg. There are even rumours of  lift off oversteer 😂 

2AF3C371-2FF1-4215-ABE3-E585CEF4E1AB.thumb.jpeg.7b2debdef9f28c173ebade1c51353720.jpeg

I remember that thing was absolutely rotten.Belonged to Danny of Practical Classics. Clive did a great job welding it up..Have a look at the MoT fail.