What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

saw an ad on fb for a racing brands logo hawaiian shirt

https://www.carnuoc.com/

went to look at their other shirts

all kinds of band ones and patriotic and sports (nfl) ones route 66 car ones film ones crazy monster or sci fi etc

saw another which i might have bought for a friend

disapoint that there wasnt a muppets one (would have bought right there)  there was scooby doo and peanuts and mario and stuff

of the 31 pages how far do you think i got before seeing a religious shirt? :D

there was a sexy ladies and cars one (and a cowboy hunky semi naked one) and oddly picasso nudes (wtf)

yeah shit you look at cos bored :D

tea and a waffle now

Young adult locally riding a pile of  pre dropped Chinese shite-like poor relation to her moped mates funded by their parents. 

Turns up on brand new 125 quality brand bike- after saving for it and the insurance 2/3 cost of bike😲

Fair play for some graft and saving up👍

Tells me she's got to run it in and planning to visit college friends.

Nice to see initiative, visible excitement - after riding a chod and saving.

Finally got my old 523i back tonight, bought it from @prepace and sold it two years ago, regretted it ever since. 

Big smile all the way home, better than I remember, bloke I sold it to seems to of looked after it fairly well though of course he’s broken the cup holders!

0E7F281C-5202-46DA-858D-5658A71C7BAB.thumb.jpeg.134d42fe472e1dc9462a15f103e0bd9d.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Lacquer Peel said:

Most prepackaged mashed potato will have dairy products within. 

Packets of peanuts have the warning “contains nuts” and bread wrappers say “contains wheat”. I know peanut allergies are very serious and traces of peanuts in other food can be dangerous, but surely no one would eat a peanut and say “ why didn’t someone warn me?”

Just now, Metal Guru said:

Packets of peanuts have the warning “contains nuts” and bread wrappers say “contains wheat”. I know peanut allergies are very serious and traces of peanuts in other food can be dangerous, but surely no one would eat a peanut and say “ why didn’t someone warn me?”

Some people choose not to consume animal products, some people are allergic to dairy. You are being obtuse. 

Just now, Lacquer Peel said:

Some people choose not to consume animal products, some people are allergic to dairy. You are being obtuse. 

I’m not saying people shouldn’t be warned of hidden ingredients that aren’t obvious unless you’re well informed or a trained chef, but I’m just saying things that are blindingly obvious , nuts in nuts, milk in dairy , and wheat in bread, must be there for seriously stupid people .

5 minutes ago, Metal Guru said:

I’m not saying people shouldn’t be warned of hidden ingredients that aren’t obvious unless you’re well informed or a trained chef, but I’m just saying things that are blindingly obvious , nuts in nuts, milk in dairy , and wheat in bread, must be there for seriously stupid people .

It's just a way to signify whether this potato product does or does not contain dairy products

16 hours ago, jmsguzzi said:

Finally got my old 523i back tonight, bought it from @prepace and sold it two years ago, regretted it ever since. 

Big smile all the way home, better than I remember, bloke I sold it to seems to of looked after it fairly well though of course he’s broken the cup holders!

0E7F281C-5202-46DA-858D-5658A71C7BAB.thumb.jpeg.134d42fe472e1dc9462a15f103e0bd9d.jpeg

Nice work, that car made me smile as well...........when are you selling it @jmsguzzi 😃