What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

45 minutes ago, hairnet said:

IMG_20220718_160803630_HDR.thumb.jpg.857b916894a3ebb0c6f54e8737d39626.jpg

braaaaap (with garlic breath :D )

IMG_20220718_161318659_HDR.thumb.jpg.4813886a1959a3e14516d92581f96c9f.jpg

fek its hot hit 40 after thatIMG_20220718_181421935_HDR.thumb.jpg.60521bbd1f33bbb76e253a361b9305d3.jpg

are you for real :D - thats no lie its opposite the b and b only noticed as i walked back to car to go visit the franglaisman :D )

Screenshot_20220718-231830.thumb.png.45e6a6d174d6c40b0496b3afebc3df5e.png

Envious , we went to Normandy in 2018 , loved it , not the 40⁰ though 

I washed my car, MOT due.  Had a load of snowfoam left so thought I would do the next doors Volvo, covered in birdshit for a couple of months at least.

Ten minute job.  So an hour and a half.  Still some left that doesn't want to move.
She came and said thanks yesterday and I advised her to put some kitchen roll or similar, drenched in washing up liquid and water, on the spots and cover with clingwrap and it may shift it.

Ed:  Forgot to add that the paint is lifting where the worst of the shit was.

Then I told her the local scallys had been and stolen the air from one of the tyres.

She looked horrified and asked "Why would they do that"?

She isn't stupid by any measure so it was an unexpected reaction.  Had to explain (mansplain) that there is a leak.

DSCF3605.JPG

AA010932.JPG

256650909_2022-07-1910_44_59.thumb.jpg.39bb1424be7501ef2ed5ca7331ece2cf.jpg

Working from home.... was on the phone to a customer who had just got out from underneath a still red hot truck taking the engine ECU off, in a red hot workshop in steel toes and overalls, Didn't have the heart to tell him I was in in a pool eating a magnum and out of respect, it tried not to make any splashing noises.

46 minutes ago, cobblers said:

256650909_2022-07-1910_44_59.thumb.jpg.39bb1424be7501ef2ed5ca7331ece2cf.jpg

Working from home.... was on the phone to a customer who had just got out from underneath a still red hot truck taking the engine ECU off, in a red hot workshop in steel toes and overalls, Didn't have the heart to tell him I was in in a pool eating a magnum and out of respect, it tried not to make any splashing noises.

In 2001 I had a transit with AC , it was a really hot day 

I pulled into the factory yard  to pick a load up , the guy jumped off the forklift and walked over , I knew him well 

He said , you really are a cunt you know , I'm fucking starving and boiling hot , your van is cool and smells of fish & chips 

While many complain about life in general and the cost of living etc, I am sitting on a sofa that costs £3,500, lovely and cool in front of an air-conditioning unit costing £2,300, watching the latest film on a 70" smart TV that costs £4,000!! 

Right now, I'm happy, with no worries and not a care in the world, not even the employees at Currys who keep asking me to leave can spoil my day.

1 hour ago, iainrcz said:

I'm wearing a wet t-shirt, sitting in front of a fan and drinking a beer.

I'm drinking a beer  but wearing a dry t-shirt. Told my fans to piss off a while ago, their constant adulation was beginning to annoy me. 🤣

Oh and it just got fucking windy here, think a storm is on the way.

5 hours ago, HarmonicCheeseburger said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

That's a ripoff of a prank scene from American Pie!

Anyway, cheering me up today is finally getting hold of some proper Samsung toners for my printer to replace the knock-off ones my boss bought and were leaving pink and blue lines across every colour page I tried to print.  Was scared it was the printer that was damaged but thankfully not, so money well spent.

5 hours ago, HarmonicCheeseburger said:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

that reminds me of a prank years ago , I had a big bag of sweets at work and some greedy chaps hogged the lot ...

so I bought another bag   , and slipped in some Laxative choccys all wrapped up in gold paper ...

yep , they hogged that lot as well , esp the ones with gold paper ...

the next day they were drivng down to Devon ,,,,,,

and visited every service station on the way ....