What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

9 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

The gift that EVERYBODY* wants

May be a black-and-white image of car and text that says "Wever THE LEGEND Forget OPEL VECTRA B"

mon15 (99jiffy.com)

"💀💀 Never double cross a man who owns a vectra b and was born in november and is married to a sassy woman called irene and has a border terrier and used to be a plater-fabricator and learned life at the university of school of hard nocks 💀💀"

10 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

The van should be green with a 2 on it. The Robin should be yellow with a 4.

Correct , I saw a book in a charity shop about thunderbirds , the sets were massive , I so wanted to buy it but charity shops price up from ebay , £20 , 6 months on its still there and still £20 , I've nearly read it now anyway 😄

49 minutes ago, paulplom said:

Passed my CBT today. I'm finally legal on my C90. 

IMG_20220608_140954_958~2.jpg

The bizarre thing is I took my (man with a clipboard watching me ride round the block ) test in 1978 and I'm legal to ride a 200mph bike , whether I'd be able to insure it.....

He won't do that again 

I had a wasp nest under a tree in the garden so I bought a can of wasp nest destroyer , found the entrance, went out at dusk and the little fuckers had covered the hole over with leaves so I gave it a poke with a stick 

That's when I found out they had a back door and they weren't happy , I screamed like a teenage girl as I ran into the house 

Are you allowed to buy liquid nitrogen