What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Watched an episode of Bullseye from 1981 (series 1) and had a good laugh at the prizes, which were good in their day but a bit rubbish compared to now, one prize was some cutlery, and another was champagne.

Bullys star prize was a blue Allegro, and in another episode was a 2 berth caravan

It doesn't really make me grin but fuck me how thick can someone be 

Car boot sale , I got there just as a lad was leathering one of the traders , somebody pulled him off .

Turned out the lad had a storage unit , numbnuts trader had broken into it, stole a load of gear , caught on cctv  , 100% him , then he tried selling it 100m from where he'd nicked it from which had consequences he wasn't expecting.

6 hours ago, cort1977 said:

Not very Autoshite but i drove my mate's GT4 at the weekend.  Christ almighty it is some machine, not my thing but the speed and especially the ceramic brakes were something else.

ST205, 185? I hope you're referring to a Celica too lol.

My sister’s come to visit and have her 2001 C5 MOTd while down here. Its on 201,000 miles, has blasted 250 miles down the motorway to us, has had zero prep and has passed after a new ball joint and presumably some work on the rear earths to get the bulbs to stop interfering with one another. 

I enjoyed its 45 minute trip to the garage early this morning— the 2.2 pulls really well. I nailed it up to three figures— as I’m not used to turbo diesels it felt great!

I’m quite pleased with that considering I can’t even get her to check the tyre pressures! 

Uncovered that under her toddler’s seat is a bio hazard. 🤮