What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

1 hour ago, reb said:

Mate, the only reason I've not tried is because I don't have any lightbulbs.

you mean not everyone has a literal closet full of lightbulbs like I do? :) 

image.thumb.png.df6bd4101328daba818782e80407331a.png

and this picture was taken mid reorganisation, a good number more have been crammed into the empty spaces seen, and obviously does not account for all my fluorescent tubes either

and because I could not help myself heres a picture I took 3 minutes ago

image.thumb.png.c0211262fde715d759ee77b1e1dab320.png

actually quite proud of the amount I have managed to Tetris in there :) 

Just now, LightBulbFun said:

you mean not everyone has a literal closet full of lightbulbs like I do? :) 

image.thumb.png.df6bd4101328daba818782e80407331a.png

and this picture was taken mid reorganisation, a good number more have been crammed into the empty spaces seen, and obviously does not account for all my fluorescent tubes either

and because I could not help myself heres a picture I took 3 minutes ago

image.thumb.png.c0211262fde715d759ee77b1e1dab320.png

actually quite proud of the amount I have managed to Tetris in there :) 

Are you going to test it then?

13 hours ago, reb said:

FB_IMG_1652992600009.thumb.jpg.63af3f61492ffb8660bbb37aca40747f.jpg

I would ask our resident expert if this is true, but I'm not sure I want to know.

There was a possible urban myth of a student getting taken to A&E in a cab with a light bulb in his gob, the  driver took the piss out of him on the way but turned up himself an hour later in the same situation......resist the temptation  just in case :) 

2 minutes ago, reb said:

I've got about 90% of the jobs I've ever interviewed for. The 10% I didn't are the ones I actually wanted.

This post is the only one that's even offered me an interview. It's full-time seasonal work (valeting) to keep me occupied during the summer.

2 hours ago, 808 Estate said:

Dont try this at home.

Reminds me of  'the lighter game' my housemates and I used to play at our old place. 

Basically, we'd be sat there playing Tiger Woods or Halo on the XBox or something and someone would go to the toilet. 

As you heard them coming downstairs, you'd strategically chuck a lighter on the fire as near to where they were sat and then just casually wait for them to sit down. 

It would take 20 seconds or so for the lighter to explode/fire itself across the room like an Air France Concorde, hopefully towards the intended victim, ruining their aim or swing and handing you the advantage, whilst they tried to put out the flames, assuming it went to plan and didn't hit you, someone else or the cat or something. 

Surprisingly, I dont recall any serious injuries but that might just be due to my bad memory caused by too many head injuries........ possibly by exploding lighters hitting my noggin at high speed, who knows.