What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

11 hours ago, cobblers said:

by the sounds of it, they don't even expect to have to sue anyone - they're just quite sure that because "they didn't buy a cheap banger" (it was £700) that someone else is on the hook and happy to cough up to refund them or repair the car.

EDIT: Now they are suggesting the garage that MOTd it in September could have missed something or done a dodgy test.

£1700 , doesn't make it any less likely to be a shitbox 

Been working on various cars all week. Also spent an eye watering amount of money on parts. Plan was to do more this weekend. 

However, was a nice day today and the neighbours were all out in their garden so I did no car work as its not really fair to pollute the air with all that noise pollution so I got pissed instead. 

However, I'm now arseholed listening to shite 'dad techno' far too loud and lightning fires. 

20220514_213953.thumb.jpg.4f719b829a63123ad94c41f26050ca15.jpg

They'd have probably preferred the angle grinder. 

I wish my Civic would do that.  The best that I have managed was going to the CCC Northern in Wetherby last week. 49.2 mpg.

Since then son has been around Yorkshire in it and it has fallen to 47.6, which is still far better than we usually manage.

Advert for a Escritorio(Desk).

States... in Spanish... Siento el desorden pero estoy demontando la habitacion y necesito deshacerme de los muebles.
Escritorio

translated that is.... Sorry for the mess but I am decluttering the room and need to get rid of the furniture.

screnshot.thumb.png.5fed1c2e8a297e77c270d0ea14443d35.png

Currently on a week long holiday in Tasmania, which is a grin in itself, but I just drove past a workshop with at least 20 Chrysler PT Cruisers in various states of disrepair littering the forecourt.

If I had an Autoshite business card I’d have popped it in the letter box.