What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

1 hour ago, RoverFolkUs said:

Think they could do with some grammar lesson's ....... :)

Or just add before their shitey shite; "We repair previously botched, buggered or bolloxed......

13 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

The left control key had stopped working on my laptop due to some software shite I really don't understand. It's now working again after I've done precisely fuck all to fix it. :D

Spilt coffee, bogeys, nasal hair or any combination of all three moving around in the heady temperatures we are heading towards called  "summertime". Just a thought.

26 minutes ago, AnnoyingPentium said:

The left control key had stopped working on my laptop due to some software shite I really don't understand. It's now working again after I've done precisely fuck all to fix it. :D

My laptop has a mind of its own, sometimes the keyboard will refuse to work unless I put it in sleep mode and switch it on again 🤷‍♂️ makes no sense to me how that can make any difference, but it does!

Have I done anything to rectify that? Of course not! :)

After spending an inordinate amount of time uploading CDs to my laptop over the weekend to "sync" with my phone for listening whilst a colleague is away, then having to trawl the tinternet to find a Windoze 8.1 fix just to connect the bloody phone via USB, l eventually realised sending them from Windoze Exploiter took seconds rom a CD Rip.

Once that shite was dealt with,  I did grin today through gritted teeth when realisation set in my Bose speaker was still at home!

27 minutes ago, Quintus said:

I'm not sure if this is Thailand but it doesn't look very appetising , if I ever went there I'd need to bring a freezer full of ready meals 

1. explosive liquid

2. internal combustion engine

3. motion

you cant have one without the other two 

which one didnt materialise?

verdict: TWAT (who needs to borrow stevie wonders glasses as they woulda made a better job of it)

verdict: STILL A TWAT

*runs off to whimper in a corner

Appleby Horse Fair. To stop the gyp, sorry “Travellers”, camping on the verges and turning them into a giant toilet , Cumbria County Council have put up fence posts at around 3m intervals all along the A 685 from Kirkby Stephen to Brough. Has anyone at the council realised they’ve just supplied them with free firewood at the tax payers expense?

2 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

Appleby Horse Fair. To stop the gyp, sorry “Travellers”, camping on the verges and turning them into a giant toilet , Cumbria County Council have put up fence posts at around 3m intervals all along the A 685 from Kirkby Stephen to Brough. Has anyone at the council realised they’ve just supplied them with free firewood at the tax payers expense?

In Middlewich they used to camp outside the ERF factory for months as the access road only went to ERF , when they fucked off the council put double yellow lines down which obviously they ignored ( traffic warden, you can fuck right off)

Then once they'd fucked off again they put concrete storm drain sections down to stop them parking on the verge so obviously they just parked on the road making access to the factory difficult for the trucks, I went there one evening about 5pm and the concrete storm drains were square and just about the right height for a dinner table.

Then one time I went and 2 caravans were wrecked , full of pick axe holes, I doubt that was the council though.

After 5 months fucking about I've managed to flog my transhit on Tuesday. Got a not unreasonable £11250. I owed £5k finance so it still but a few quid in my bank. I'm very happy to see the back of the cunt and I feel sorry for the poor fucker that will eventually end up with it. 

Ford? Never ever fucking again.