What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

The 107 passed it's mot yesterday.  £111 including an oil and filter change.  We only covered 4300 miles in it last year. 

It's going to my mates bodyshop tomorrow for a respray. It's lived 10 years on the street and it could do with a freshen. He said he'd do it cheap as he's quite quiet.

“On an adventure before dementia” seen somewhere in the West Midlands a few weekends ago. I thought this was very clever. I wonder if they thought of it themselves or if it’s a common joke among pensioners having one last hurrah.

I can see me being one of these one day. Good on them.

(Bumper suggests probably need a reversing camera for safer future adventures.)

271F7A7C-9D2C-424D-BF11-1DE80C8C9786.jpeg

1 hour ago, jamescarruthers said:

“On an adventure before dementia” seen somewhere in the West Midlands a few weekends ago. I thought this was very clever. I wonder if they thought of it themselves or if it’s a common joke among pensioners having one last hurrah.

I can see me being one of these one day. Good on them.

(Bumper suggests probably need a reversing camera for safer future adventures.)

271F7A7C-9D2C-424D-BF11-1DE80C8C9786.jpeg

I've been seeing those stickers on camper vans for a long time! Never that big though, usually just a small one in a back window

7 hours ago, jamescarruthers said:

“Shitting their kinky, blissed out peak”. I think this is how I’d describe my life if I had a DS or something  

46482658-4C15-496C-8195-ECD64D51EB67.thumb.png.c1c88077f32c981a63f69a596aebbcd5.png

Well done to The Guardian!

How in the wide world of sports do they know they're having better sex than their kids? There isn't enough mind bleach in the world.

ward humour , the type you hear when you could of died ... 

chap at work had his foot chewed off by a dog and ended up on a ward with other people missing locomotion limbs ...

anyway they all decided to sing " you will never walk alone " one night

when the blue nose nurse walked in and said ..

"dont know why you lot are singing that , half you buggers wont be able to walk any more "

he enjoyed seeing my scar and hearing my stories

On 09/03/2022 at 20:30, somewhatfoolish said:

How in the wide world of sports do they know they're having better sex than their kids? There isn't enough mind bleach in the world.

Maybe they are having better sex than when they were the age their kids are now. 

Specifically typed that way so as not to say 

Maybe they are having better sex now than when they were kids.