What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

This Chinese bus makes me grin. Living the Autoshite dream!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-13446041

While this looks interesting and very autoshite, it just goes to show how out-of-touch the Juan Kerrs at the BBC are with the world. If we are to believe the video, there were no passengers onboard, just the driver taking it to the repair place. They should go to Africa and have a look at some of the Estafettes that are estuffed to the gills with people risking their lives trying to get from one town to the next.

Dealing with a "difficult" customer..... hauled my ass to North Yorkshire with a few Acer spares and a selection of screwdrivers, lovely lady with a genuine problem and I spent two hours rebuilding her laptop on the dining room table being fed coffee and offers of cake and chips (not together). Difficult my ass, she just appreciated someone taking a bit of time.

And I got a nice drive out in the sun, on overtime rates :D

Perhaps we could make it into a "Worst Dressed" award? Special points given for unmanageable hair, poor hygiene, etc.

I demand a "Prize for the Best Dressed Person" award at the next Autoshite event.

Let the challenge commence ...

225394_10150176370347725_745057724_6844103_5712877_n.jpg

227365_10150180039292725_745057724_6877597_1214469_n.jpg

Anyway "on topic"

What makes me grin is the thought of fixing the artheritic donkey*, at the weekend AND hopefully doing some lovely Tig Welding.

*Artheritic Donkey does not exist, it is mearly the 309

None of you would have a chance in the 'best dressed man' if I showed up.

Mark, keep that welding work going, your services will be required as discussed at Cockonmondaydillydally Castle t'other week.

I'm grinning like mad as I've just bought my biggest bargain to date, more news on this later once I've collected but lets just say its 26 years old with a blue oval badge and will create a lot omg ftw etcs when i post a thread of it.

on the down side it means my Mk4 is now up for sale. :-(

Looking forward to the pics Trig!

I'm grinning because I actually managed to get off my arse this morning and have been cruising around in the sunshine, Austin Cambridge style, taking photos of shite to post in my spotted thread. Managed to photograph some pretty cool stuff which I'd been after for ages. :D

Trigger, you need to let us know what you have bought! I am really quite excited to find out, and you should update your spotted thread today Dicky.

I am grinning because I have been informed of two old Rover 800s location in Basingstoke, and there is apparently a MKII Astra style Pontiac LeMans going around now too.