What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I realise that I'm probably years late to the party here, but just watching In The Factory about making hoovers and unless I'm imagining things our very own @beko1987 makes an appearance. At least I hope so, cos otherwise me bouncing up and down and saying to the missus "I know that lad" (sort of) was a right waste of time 😄

4 minutes ago, Matty said:

I realise that I'm probably years late to the party here, but just watching In The Factory about making hoovers and unless I'm imagining things our very own @beko1987 makes an appearance. At least I hope so, cos otherwise me bouncing up and down and saying to the missus "I know that lad" (sort of) was a right waste of time 😄

Ha yep, that's me! Filmed that in Nov 2020, I'd almost forgotten about it tbh! 4+ hours of filming for that little bit! (unless there's more) 

Got paid for the diesel though 👍

Yup.

jensen dust.png

I'm sure it was right as rain with a dab of T-Cut and a bit of air in the tyres.

I understand the original issue with this Interceptor that led to it getting into this state was that it was part of the first run of cars handbuilt by Vignale - so replacement panels would have needed to be individually crafted to fit.

5 minutes ago, Datsuncog said:

Yup.

jensen dust.png

I'm sure it was right as rain with a dab of T-Cut and a bit of air in the tyres.

I first saw that about 1974 , went to work with my dad on Saturdays , I'd be 13 and look longingly at it as we drove past parked in that same spot , it never moved in the 2 years we drove past it.

About 10 years ago I got diverted off the A14 , amazed to see it still there , under a tarp but there's no hiding that rear window 

1 hour ago, Datsuncog said:

Yup.

jensen dust.png

I understand the original issue with this Interceptor that led to it getting into this state was that it was part of the first run of cars handbuilt by Vignale - so replacement panels would have needed to be individually crafted to fit.

The guy that owned it let it get into that state , he had many people knock on his door when it was still a car but either turned them down or wanted way more than it was worth 

I assumed he was dead but a guy on Facebook said a rolls Royce took its place , then one day it was parked there with the back end smashed in until that went as well