What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

3 hours ago, Wack said:

Drive like a twat , crash like a twat , do you think he's wondering how to get those undeclared wheels off before the claim 

Whilst the driver of the Fiesta does look like a little twat, that was entirely the fault of the driver of the white Mondeo who turned across his path; how did he not see him? 

9 hours ago, robinmasters said:

Whilst the driver of the Fiesta does look like a little twat, that was entirely the fault of the driver of the white Mondeo who turned across his path; how did he not see him? 

Probably did but wasn't expecting him to be doing 50mph 

9 hours ago, mitsisigma01 said:

Did the driver of the white car up by the Mondeo? get out to assist and leave his handbrake off ...he seems to disappear , maybe by falling under the wheels !!!

Looks like it.  I remember someone commenting that on the original YouTube video, followed by about 50 identikit responses of "Good spot LOL!".

On 12/14/2021 at 9:45 AM, Wack said:

I came the closest I've ever come to murder on the road out of chesterfield towards chatsworth about 20 years ago, I got in the wrong lane coming out of chesterfield, there was plenty of room to let me in but audi cock decided to speed up and close the gap to much less but I still got in, I was in a van

Then once on the open road he overtook me , brake checked me and started driving at 30mph , whenever I tried overtaking he'd speed up , I'd stopped a couple of times and offered him outside but he just sat 100 yards away and drove away as I walked towards him which was probably a good thing because I was raging

This went on right to the roundabout near chatsworth where I was going right and he went left

I went right but slowly round the roundabout then left , just saw the back of his car entering a close so I followed him and sat at the entrance to the close, his kids were at the door so I just sat there until he clocked me then drove off with a 'I know where you live now cunt' look

Never did anything but I hope he was curtain twitching for a few days

Should have accidentally* rammed the cunt when he brake checked you - he'd have had no choice but to stop then.

28 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

Should have accidentally* rammed the cunt when he brake checked you - he'd have had no choice but to stop then.

Automatically at fault for not maintaining stopping distance, ruins all the fun.

If I rammed everybody who cut me off or brake checked me or was just a general cunt of the highest order I'd never get anywhere and the van would look like Mad Max prop.

I dearly wish carrying out a pit manoeuvre on dick heads was an acceptable course of action. 

2 hours ago, captain_70s said:

Automatically at fault for not maintaining stopping distance, ruins all the fun.

If I rammed everybody who cut me off or brake checked me or was just a general cunt of the highest order I'd never get anywhere and the van would look like Mad Max prop.

I dearly wish carrying out a pit manoeuvre on dick heads was an acceptable course of action. 

Not necessarily. Talking to someone in the game the other day, most now go 50/50.

Anyhow, this is supposed to be an antidote to Grumpy so.....

May be an image of text that says "EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT POLITICS REGROBEUTES AND I'M JUST SAT HERE LOOKING AT CARS I CAN'T AFFORD ON EBAY"