What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

3 hours ago, somewhatfoolish said:

Like it or not he didn't cooperate, so was bound to be manhandled(perhaps being huckled was on his bucket list?). Mooning is indecent exposure, a sex crime; the media and activists have spent the last few years lobbying the police and politicians to treat sex crimes more seriously so West Mercia have done that. What exactly would you have them do?

Does the average flasher get the police to come to his house mob-handed? The police were just annoyed because the majesty* of  the law was outraged in the person of a speed van driver. So they decided to make an example of him. What would I have them do? Maybe knock on the door and talk to the man. It's hardly crime of the century.

The average flasher doesn't make life easy for dibble by revealing who they are with a VRN. They probably did knock on the door and talk to him, but he refused to open the door to them. Self inflicted, there's a lot of it about.

15 minutes ago, somewhatfoolish said:

The average flasher doesn't make life easy for dibble by revealing who they are with a VRN. They probably did knock on the door and talk to him, but he refused to open the door to them. Self inflicted, there's a lot of it about.

Are you suggesting there might be more to it than reported by the paper? 🤣

Also, I believe only one Officer can arrest a person for each charge.

4 hours ago, artdjones said:

The police were just annoyed because the majesty* of  the law was outraged in the person of a speed van driver. So they decided to make an example of him.

That's exactly what they've done , like the guy who parked his van in front of the speed camera van , think he got a £1000 fine and 6 points and was all over social media 

This is to stop others adding it to their bucket list 

8 hours ago, Wack said:

That's exactly what they've done , like the guy who parked his van in front of the speed camera van , think he got a £1000 fine and 6 points and was all over social media 

This is to stop others adding it to their bucket list 

If they hadn't treated it like they did nobody would have heard about it. Actual assaults are dealt with by a police caution all the time. 

3 hours ago, hairnet said:

kingdig is doing a 52 pontiac chieftain convertible

oh no he says he wants an LS in it *heads for garage to mess with bikes

@PhilA youre local can you go and slap the owner about a bit

I was discussing this with someone else the other day- if I were to ditch the I-8 in the car, it would be replaced with either a BMW or Nissan straight six. 

Phil

5 hours ago, Aston Martin said:

"R U comin cottagin behind big baps?"

9C0547FD-2782-46DA-BEFD-742B8D77FE98.jpeg

I stopped at a big baps butty van once , she'd described her business well and hit the target market perfectly , men driving vans & trucks 

I bet her chat with the bank for a business loan went 

So what can you offer that  your competitors can't 

Opens coat 

Approved 

5 hours ago, Wack said:

I stopped at a big baps butty van once , she'd described her business well and hit the target market perfectly , men driving vans & trucks 

I bet her chat with the bank for a business loan went 

So what can you offer that  your competitors can't 

Opens coat 

Approved 

Business loan application 101.

https://youtu.be/5vMqdrKqaHo?list=PLCQa4oxkXkMORKDVUGQZzMtB_xp-3tK1F&t=479

13 hours ago, Skut said:

MOT pass on the ZR. It looks absolutely hanging these days but all it required was a bulb and a headlight adjusting.  Been in a terrific mood since.

D9A9BEB1-3726-4C2A-AE88-7822EA637192.thumb.jpeg.7ee4bfb0207a086941ae8b1a87bcfa49.jpeg

Congratulations!

I'm sure I saw that Maestro van parked up just off the Edinburgh City Bypass, meant to grab a photo