What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Split between Grumpy and Grinny.

My shaver packed up about a year ago.  I had a Philishave one in reserve but it was a bit crap.  Bought a Chinese one from AldiLidl.  Not bad at first, rubbish now.

Bought some shaving gel yesterday and had a wet shave today - disposable cheapshit razors that have been here for years, god knows why as I haven't had a wet shave since early seventies.

I was hesitant but it worked well and was faster than anticipated, and not as painful either :)

The anointment of shaving gel on my clothes and floor, the blood on the towels and bath mat were only to be expected.  A negative bonus.

May even get shaved again.  Not too soon hopefully.

1 minute ago, MikeR said:

It was with great interest I learnt the spirits are back at work .   One building had to be blessed a few years back , but Halloween brings it all back out  . 

I will have a word with them ... 

The only spirits here are Johnnie Walker ones - or were, the bottle is empty now :(

1 hour ago, myglaren said:

Split between Grumpy and Grinny.

My shaver packed up about a year ago.  I had a Philishave one in reserve but it was a bit crap.  Bought a Chinese one from AldiLidl.  Not bad at first, rubbish now.

Bought some shaving gel yesterday and had a wet shave today - disposable cheapshit razors that have been here for years, god knows why as I haven't had a wet shave since early seventies.

I was hesitant but it worked well and was faster than anticipated, and not as painful either :)

The anointment of shaving gel on my clothes and floor, the blood on the towels and bath mat were only to be expected.  A negative bonus.

May even get shaved again.  Not too soon hopefully.

Wet Mach 3, M9. Erasmic foam if you can get it, any other if not.