What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

20 years ago, a person in France had a vision. An epic epiphany that would go unsolved for years. 

Generations of drivers thought the little cubby hole in the lower dash of the Citroën Xsara Ph2 was for no reason, just to infuriate the driver as their carefully placed small items shot under their feet as they turned right off the a40 onto the b4002 and sit empty for years. 

The dream is realised, Citroën foresaw the Samsung z flip 3 🌠

20211005_162650.thumb.jpg.c443222927998fa6b671528fa5736435.jpg

A phone from 2021 worth easily 5x the value of the car it's sat in, fits in the useless bloody hole and doesn't hinder accces to 1st, 3rd and 5th.

4 hours ago, jon928se said:

I've read about the extortionate hospital car park charges in the UK.

I'm about to start a 7 week, 5 days a week radiation therapy treatment for cancer here in Sydney Australia. The grin - for the princely sum of $50 AUS (about 30quid) I get a car park pass enabling free parking for the 7 weeks.

Although my local hospital charges between £3 and £12 normally, chemotherapy patients get free parking.  Not sure if that extends to radiation therapy. 

Anyway, good luck with the treatment. 

Popped out at lunchtime, saw an odd shape on the road heading towards me. Turned out to to be the 6-wheeled Mondeo "Coastal Alamor" camper M742 VRB. Can't remember if I have a photo on Flickr, but it was good to see out and about.

Surprised to see it only has a 1.8-litre petrol to haul itself around.