What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

5 hours ago, Saabnut said:

More details on that please!

1966 Shelby 427 road car restored to concours by the company I work for to attend Salon Prive a couple of years ago.  Second time in it for me as I did the Mot last year. Really could do with being driven more, the torque is wonderful! There is a possibility it could be this car that Steve McQueen tested for Road And Track in 1966. I felt like the King of cool yesterday. 😎

649623117_0d37ca47067ef2c70b33a1e16ccd505c(1).thumb.jpg.a54033398a89ec32a5c8629e840241ea.jpg

Just back from Maidstone Exhaust Centre and I must say it was a thoroughly good experience.  Maestro exhaust now leak free.  It put up a bit of a fight and there was zero chance of me doing it at home, it was one of those jobs, I'm very happy I farmed it out.  They treated the car with more respect than I expected given its appearance, and made sure that if I want exhaust work doing in the future, that's the place I'm going to go.  I feel like I'm finding some pretty good places for old car work lately and the Maestro is looking and driving better and better with each new job that's completed.