What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

On 9/16/2021 at 6:20 PM, 2cvspecial said:

both then!

Taught the same class about the same thing again LOL .

I was teaching a y7 class about negative numbers and told them to count down and I started to sing Its the final countdown ...

On 9/16/2021 at 5:55 PM, 2cvspecial said:

When I was looking on AS Earlier at work on break , A child wanted to ask something ,but instead they chose to look at my computer ( My personal one that I take for Uploading work) they said "whats that dodgy page"

I said " A car Club"

Child " P***Hub  sir , ?!"

I said NO , its a car forum! lol

On 9/16/2021 at 7:54 PM, somewhatfoolish said:

Are there pron websites with beige colour schemes? And how would the cherub know a sexy picture if they saw one? Or do they have cloth ears?

That clotheared kid got me into trouble with SLT ! :(   To be fair It was hilarious though :)

Alloys that look like cheap shit trimz, nasty. I wonder when the last pork came with steels?

Random wiki-browsing turned this up; the front cover image on the page for 'The Motor' magazine is this splendid bit of gallic bargery. Clearly the answer was a resounding No.

220px-Motor_magazine_16_May_1981.jpg

On the way to the garage earlier today I trundled past a silver foxbody Mustang, and on the way back gave a very nice looking dark red Volvo 960 saloon a beep and a friendly wave.  Got a friendly wave back from the people in it!  No idea who they were XD.  Also saw a mustard Triumph Dolomite bombing through a junction which was nice.  Stuff to keep an eye out for in the future.

13 hours ago, MikeR said:

I washed my car 

First time this year ! 

I washed my daily for the first time a few weeks ago. The only other time it had been done since the beginning of Covid was when it was serviced.

I washed it, because I was attending the golf as a guest of BMW so I thought it would be respectful.

It's already looking dirty 🤣