What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Grin at work today, helicopter services to the offshore platforms have been delayed recently with various breakdowns and spares issues resulting in complaints.

Babcocks response indicated that their choppers were not 'going tech' i.e. breaking down, they were in fact undergoing ‘Unscheduled Engineering Events’.  

I have already advised the wife that in future our vehicles may undergo such events rather than shitting themselves like they usually do.

Apparently things like a part for the nose wheel on one aircraft has been on order from Sikorsky for a while.  They hold some critical spares locally but other things are on a call-off contract and are experiencing delays.  Like everyone else it seems.

6 minutes ago, Jamie said:

Screenshot_20210726-212720_Facebook.jpg

One of my mates actually done this once after a night out with me minus the shitting in the kettle. Walked into a random old dears house on his street after a night out absolutely blitzed thinking it was his, walked into the living room and crashed on the couch. Ended up getting lifted & woke up in the cells the next morning with no idea what he'd done. Went back round the next day rather sheepishly and apologised. 

Lucky for him he never stumbled into some nutcases gaff 😂

He doesn't drink much nowadays 

Sunday ended bad. Working on eh Westminster late PM and the thing would not start.

Had the battery on charge earlier in the week and it  did not drop much over the following days. Battery is dated 2008!

Today, Monday, I took a look at the dizzy. The carbon brush from the cap to the rotor arm was a bit mushie. Cleaned that up. The points were not opening enough, reset them. Fired up quickly.

Video below. Sunday non start and Monday engine running. Sorry for crappy editing I had to use a programme new to me and the compression for this website makes it look like potato cam.

BTW the temp today reached 27 cent. Way too hot to work outside But I needed to do something.

15 hours ago, SRi05 said:

One of my mates actually done this once after a night out with me minus the shitting in the kettle. Walked into a random old dears house on his street after a night out absolutely blitzed thinking it was his, walked into the living room and crashed on the couch. Ended up getting lifted & woke up in the cells the next morning with no idea what he'd done. Went back round the next day rather sheepishly and apologised. 

Lucky for him he never stumbled into some nutcases gaff 😂

He doesn't drink much nowadays 

Aww man, pooping in someone's kettle.  You just wouldn't.  Hope it was never switched on. 

But then you wouldn't expect it to be in there so you would just switch on the kettle.  Aaaaaaarghhhh.

Whilst 'rather inebriated' a mate once pissed in his girlfriend's wardrobe.  All over her handbags and fancy shoes and boots.  (It was a mate, not me).

1 minute ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

They could have had DNA out of the turd in the kettle, which might have helped with identification....

The Phantom Kettle Shitter of Old Yeovile Town has sought to frame this innocent inebriate, and had the audacity to vomit on the floor too! 🤣

19 hours ago, JeeExEll said:

Whilst 'rather inebriated' a mate once pissed in his girlfriend's wardrobe.  All over her handbags and fancy shoes and boots.  (It was a mate, not me).

My mate had a period of sleepwalking and would think he had gone to the toilet for a pee, only to find in the morning that he had done it in the cupboard.

If we are still on this topic my mate Simon did these two horrendous things.

1. Got home after a session, crapped in the kitchen sink, wiped his arse with his underpants (then threw those in the sink), then went to bed and left them for his Mrs to find in the morning.

2. After going for crap in a town centre boozer then realising there was no toilet paper. He waddled back out of the toilets with trousers and pants around his ankles and proclaimed "there's no fucking paper" to a packed audience.

This was in our infamous drinking days so please don't judge too harshly. 

Thankfully now he has stopped drinking he's normal.

5 minutes ago, Wack said:

Twat of the week award goes to this guy 

Spoiler - twat 

Driving on the beach in a lowered sports car - twat 

Getting stuck- twat 

Best bit , he's a banned driver 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/3535660586462020/permalink/4623396581021743/

To get to the harbour, you have to drive past the police station which is a few hundred yards down the road.

Good job he thought of that before driving a police magnet past with no licence.....

On 7/28/2021 at 9:35 AM, Agila said:

If we are still on this topic my mate Simon did these two horrendous things.

1. Got home after a session, crapped in the kitchen sink, wiped his arse with his underpants (then threw those in the sink), then went to bed and left them for his Mrs to find in the morning.

2. After going for crap in a town centre boozer then realising there was no toilet paper. He waddled back out of the toilets with trousers and pants around his ankles and proclaimed "there's no fucking paper" to a packed audience.

This was in our infamous drinking days so please don't judge too harshly. 

Thankfully now he has stopped drinking he's normal.

I'll add to the pissing contest 

I used to sleep walk. My old dad used to remind me often of the time I turned left instead of right into my sister's room and pee'd on her. 

The second time there were shouts of 'dad he's doing it again' 

In fairness I was 10! 

Never heard a thing!!! 😴