What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

5 hours ago, Wack said:

Getting pissed on a school night

When you look in the fridge and there's 3 bottles of Thatchers ( not her) 7.2% cider and a full case of Busweiser Budvar ( not the american crap)and drinking them at 4pm seems like a good idea

This may be regretted at 8am tomorrow20210706_173842.thumb.jpg.265bc23ac0fa4fa793bf1ec292fe7111.jpg

Not a great idea 

Fell asleep , woke up at 8:30 , thought I was late for work then realised it was ,8:30 pm not am 

8 hours ago, hairnet said:

@Parky

@TooManyPeopleMovers

I typed budget wrong this happened :D

IMG_20210706_224359509_HDR.jpg

Don’t forget the three grand quarantine fee!!!

First day on the job vaccinating Kiwis today.  Not doing the jabbing, just keeping tabs on them post vax and saving their lives in case.  Quite bizarre to think the people are reliant on the fast reactions of three nurses and a financial adviser with two hours CPR training under his belt but an honour they think I am up to it.

Was quite good.  Resisted the temptation to talk to the punters about their investments and pensions and instead concentrated on getting 400 processed today (quiet).  At the peak we hope to increase this by a factor of three or four.  There were also some shots left over so I had my first one today so am Pfizered up.  No improvement to mobile phone reception as of yet but Bill Gates just rang and asked me if I could put the TV3 News on as there was a story about a goat he wanted to see.

6 hours ago, Crackers said:

Clearly these two individuals have their own ideas about what makes the best Merc!

Screenshot_20210707-142516.thumb.jpg.32707045b5ca9671b0185aa54e4b1fec.jpg

It's two polar opposite channels JM is a complete twat but Laurie, the long haired chap with a beard who used to appear on his channel was excellent.  Ian is ace but it's far better without the hairy twat 😂

On 07/07/2021 at 12:52, iainrcz said:

My brother's partner is a police officer. A DS I think.

Turns out my niece, who is 3 ish, has been going around school threatening kids that her mum will Taser them unless they're nice to her 🤣

How does she even know about Tasers? It's not the sort of thing that comes up in conversation with a 3 year old. 

51 minutes ago, anonymous user said:

Probably saw mummy in uniform  and asked "what's that for" and had an explanation, along with "and you must never touch it"

I've come to the conclusion, uniforms, workwear and the like should be left at work. 

I like the 1980s when old blokes woukd come to work in a shirt and tie and then get changed into overalls, and nurses, who didn't travel to and from hospitals in uniform which must be better for infection control.  

30 minutes ago, New POD said:

I've come to the conclusion, uniforms, workwear and the like should be left at work. 

I like the 1980s when old blokes woukd come to work in a shirt and tie and then get changed into overalls, and nurses, who didn't travel to and from hospitals in uniform which must be better for infection control.  

I'm sorry but if you don't want nurses to bring their uniforms home with them then we can't be friends

2 hours ago, New POD said:

How does she even know about Tasers? It's not the sort of thing that comes up in conversation with a 3 year old. 

Knowing my brother he said something and she overheard. Or got it from her older sister, or possibly she saw one and asked what it was.

Or maybe heard her Mum, according to her "Mummy shouts at Daddy a lot" 😄