What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

1 hour ago, Mally said:

I've taken the passenger seat out of the Yaris today.

It's got a sliding tray under it to store your odds and sods in. Made me smile, you learn something every day.

I kept my A4 sized Manchester A-Z in the one in my Yaris.

16 hours ago, Mally said:

I've taken the passenger seat out of the Yaris today.

It's got a sliding tray under it to store your odds and sods in. Made me smile, you learn something every day.

Took the work Audi A3 into the dealer as it was making a loud knocking noise on braking and hard acceleration.

Mechanic told me "That would have been the golf ball in the underseat storage drawer then".

😳

My continued house moving.. today the garage - because let's face it tidying and sorting that beats putting together badly  broken wardrobes. The previous bodger owner fitted kitchen cabinets and thoughtfully left more cramming them.. he also left this

20210527_131900

20210527_131905

On 5/26/2021 at 2:30 PM, Skizzer said:

I’ve rejoined Twitter for the first time in several years and am quite enjoying it.

Having fun trolling Aston Martin.

1EAA55E1-9350-47B4-9057-5CDC968AE3A1.thumb.png.bd4ed1bc1deea6dd17837930f17eac8f.png7FFABDEB-36BD-48A2-9EE5-CE62E597711C.thumb.jpeg.182d5bbcd2539418912fe2c713f9789a.jpeg

I prefer these Victors, although the fuel economy leaves something to be desired.

Handley_Page_HP-80_Victor_K2,_UK_-_Air_F

7 hours ago, Low Horatio gearbox said:

My continued house moving.. today the garage - because let's face it tidying and sorting that beats putting together badly  broken wardrobes. The previous bodger owner fitted kitchen cabinets and thoughtfully left more cramming them.. he also left this

20210527_131900

20210527_131905

Oh I just posted in News 24 about that. That's the same one I have! It's a bloody good thing, clean it up and keep it. 

4 hours ago, somewhatfoolish said:

I prefer these Victors, although the fuel economy leaves something to be desired.

Handley_Page_HP-80_Victor_K2,_UK_-_Air_F

I tend to think that cars named after obsolete aircraft are always a disappointment.  Ie Spitfire was a piece of shit.  

With the click of a button I have just finished this year of university. 

Unless I have to retake a load of modules in August 🤨

But for now, that's a huge relief and a weight off my back. I shall celebrate by doing absolutely nothing other than staying in bed for an extended period. 

7 hours ago, somewhatfoolish said:

Where's Wanksy when you need him?

On the darkweb, looking at pictures of donkey sex, trying to get ideas for his next art installation.