What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

10 hours ago, twosmoke300 said:

Good job that vag learned from other manufacturers misfortune when they designed the “ high end “ versions of the 2.0 Tdi PD with the self destructing oil pump drives

Ah yes, my former neighbour had one of those. Off the road for six weeks? 

Good job that vag learned from other manufacturers misfortune when they designed the “ high end “ versions of the 2.0 Tdi PD with the self destructing oil pump drives

Jesus a guy I worked with at Oldham CCG paid twice to have his engine repaired. First time was lucky but the second it was knocking badly. Quality Aldi.

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

That would never happen here - there aren't that many policemen left in the country.

Youve never been to the MotoGP at Valencia then. Dozens of bike cops along the routes to the circuit, all to make the traffic problems worse.

I thought that perhaps they were going on to Jerez for the races for the weekend, but as no public are allowed in, probably not.

On 27/04/2021 at 22:39, robinmasters said:

Any single chaps in the East Kent area looking for digs?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/4599893923370610/

inCollage_20210427_223734321.thumb.jpg.0817d4ad027562b5e1f284662fc56701.jpg

Looks ideal. 

That's every single man's dream right? Kitchen will need a vice and a 3D printer. 

Making our apprentice jump with noisy cars has been making me grin lately.

2016 5ltr Mustang with a Borla sports exhaust, had him twice with that when he was stood behind it. 612 Scaglietti with the noisy option Ferrari exhaust, pinned him to the wall guiding me into the showroom. Shelby Cobra with side pipes he now stands with his fingers in his ears whenever I get in it. He's learnin'!

Then there was the look of fear......

20210430_164731.thumb.jpg.a588387bd0f3ca84a3c57d009baa5f78.jpg

I really need to change my tob title to 'upsetter of purists' because, no matter the topic at hand, I've never failed to prompt some form of disapproval 😁

Genuinely love the fact that some old people don't like this. My work here is done. 

To be fair, I did stir the pot a bit here, but the original post was another P6 with some fantastic looking alloys on. 

'pretty lame'. 

Touché. 

138916457_Screenshot_20210502-1716392.thumb.jpg.ba63b4c1a34845cdaf409bc4eec000b8.jpg