What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Woohoo! Lexus ready for another year of wafting about:

image.png.333e7557464d037bf9ac3d8dda7ac092.png

That was with pretty much zero prep, just topping up the tyres and swapping a non-flat battery across due to lack of use since the last MoT expired at the end of December. And that was an extended MoT, so it last darkened the doors of a test centre in June 2019. I was expecting to get a failure and that would be my shopping list of things to address/despair about.

Have celebrated by asking for an oil change on it, and getting the advisories priced-up. At least there were no rot issues mentioned, nor suspension bushes and joints which can be a killer on the LS.

Slow broadband , Elon to the rescue 🤣

Order Starlink

Ansley Rd, Nuneaton CV10, UK

Starlink is targeting coverage in your area in mid to late 2021. You will receive a notification once your Starlink is ready to ship.

Hardware
ÂŁ439.00
Service
ÂŁ89.00 /mo
Shipping & Handling
ÂŁ54.00

Due Today

ÂŁ89.00

23 hours ago, High Jetter said:

half the parents have forgotten how to drive it seems.

They have on the motorways , before turning the hard shoulder into a live lane they should've sent a survey out

If there are 4 lanes , which one will you drive in at 60mph 

3 ✅

Fuck that then 

4 hours ago, Wack said:

Slow broadband , Elon to the rescue 🤣

Order Starlink

Ansley Rd, Nuneaton CV10, UK

Starlink is targeting coverage in your area in mid to late 2021. You will receive a notification once your Starlink is ready to ship.

Hardware
ÂŁ439.00
Service
ÂŁ89.00 /mo
Shipping & Handling
ÂŁ54.00

Due Today

ÂŁ89.00

That looks like an awful lot of ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ's

1 hour ago, myglaren said:

That looks like an awful lot of ÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁÂŁ's

If you like your internetz and live in the <5% of the country that BT struggle to supply with reliable telephone service never mind fibre optic, it may make sense; can starlink be readily used as a node for a group of houses/block of flats etc?

39 minutes ago, Tadhg Tiogar said:

It could only be more of a threat if it read "We know where you live"

Google: we know where you live, we know what you do and who you do it with and when.

We're all about a paperless world. Oh, and we own the biggest killer robot company in the world. 

Fahrenheit 451 is here...

3 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

WTAF? Where did you find this you little spectre? :-)

I was looking for parts on a FB group and I found a link to a free manual, it turned out to be one of those spammy ebook sites with a load of fake comments with the title pasted in. 

22 hours ago, richardmorris said:

I doubt it’s her. My money would be on Andrew or princess Michael of Kent - she did wear the blackamoor broach to the party.

My money's on either of the Kents; they have a rep for being well up their own arses; not naming is bollocks, she's doing exactly what she's moaning at the shitrags for, peddling gossip.

6 hours ago, chaseracer said:

The new crematorium on the old mining land down the road from Chaseracer Towers is almost complete...

image.png

Decorative footpath design by Partridge...

This is the Holiday Inn (previously a Ramada) a couple of miles away near the M6 Toll junction...

image.png

Can anyone perceive an emerging theme?

1 hour ago, strangeangel said:

Not arsed really... in the 21st century we should be doing away with the lot of them, both the privileged by birth and 14th rate actresses/Jerry Springer escapees alike.

Quite agree. We should be a republic in this day and age. Royals are an outdated anachronism. That House of bloody Lords can get in the sea as well.

15 minutes ago, puddlethumper said:

Quite agree. We should be a republic in this day and age. Royals are an outdated anachronism. That House of bloody Lords can get in the sea as well.

Yes, we need a completely new type of corrupt system!