What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

What gets me about nuclear power is that all these countries who don't have a scooby about it build "research" reactors to generate power - FFS, why cant the UN just say "you can build a CANDU job and that's it?", seeing as that type can run on unenriched uranium??? :roll::roll::roll:

we can always fall back on the arms industry (including chemical, nuclear and biological weapons)

thats how we know so much about the dangers from 'terrorists' around the world - the UK sold them the weapons and taught them torture techniques

just like the CIA armed and funded bin laden, timothy Mcvie and Iran

The CIA funded native Afghan mujahadeen, the most popular leader of which was assassinated by OBL and the Taliban the same week as 9-11. Even the CIA's most ardent critics do not allege that the CIA in any way armed, funded, or trained OBL or his arab mercenaries during the Soviet occupation war. The Afghans, of course, are not arabs.

bin laden was a CIA 'tactician' and paid millions of dollars by the cia. thats a fact

bin laden has been linked (through the bank of BCCI) to the 'new mujahadeen' commonly known as 'al qaeda'

apoligies for the politics

i bit :roll:

just get a bit pished off with constant denials of blame

on a grinning note

popped out to the shop this morning and an old farter parked next to me in his fiesta (on his way to church) we had a bit of a chat about Cortinas, and Sierras, which he didnt like, and then he starts talking about mk2 Granadas. he remembered my old mk2 and said my son has one a 2.8 GL T-reg. its been in his garage for the last 15 years (started every couple of months) as he injured his foot in a motorbike accident and bought an auto to drive. do you want to buy it?

mmmm, maybe i said

phone numbers exchanged, i have to ring him monday teatime to arrange to view. :D

Shanks's pony.

Having a dog is an ace excuse for a nice stroll. Intended to go just a mile or so and ended up doing about six or seven instead. Took some back lanes I'd never knew were there before, saw houses I didn't know existed and, which really made my day, a lad on a mint looking RD350LC razzed past me.

Getting this out of my parents' loft made me grin...

Picture032.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture030.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Most of it was my dad's and was apparently secondhand when he got it. From what I can gather from the colours, a lot of it dates from 1935 - 45. I built the lorry years ago.

And the obiglatory baccy tin of nuts and bolts...

Picture033.jpg

Just got to decide what to build now.

' Wanna talk politics? Here: http://car-politics.proboards.com/index.cgi ' :?:

Forgot to mention on today's walk I went to take in some local league football. There were two 'ladies' teams playing each other and to be frank the majority of them seemed to sport more stubbles and tattoos than the average blokes team.

Despite fearing for them I did spend a few moments pondering what it was like in the shower for the couple of hot ones who were playing.

Forgot to mention on today's walk I went to take in some local league football. There were two 'ladies' teams playing each other and to be frank the majority of them seemed to sport more stubbles and tattoos than the average blokes team.

Despite fearing for them I did spend a few moments pondering what it was like in the shower for the couple of hot ones who were playing.

I used to know a ladies' team manager. A vast amount of them were lesbians. Which doesn't help when you're imagining the shower scenes. Sorry.

I used to know a ladies' team manager. A vast amount of them were lesbians. Which doesn't help when you're imagining the shower scenes. Sorry.

Doesn't help? :D

From experience, this type make up 99% of the lesbian population.

rosie-o-donnell-ugly-lesbian.jpg

Whereas this kind only make up 1%

heard_angry.jpg