What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Laguna has a year's test 😁

Has a couple of advisories to be sorted,I'll get those done soon as it's going for a service20210220_143855.thumb.jpg.9ff73f4b9bb8528811d4f34b161ea105.jpg

Also,I managed to sort out the SRS light on the Puma.It had been on since I fitted a leather interior,turns out the seatbelt pre-tensioners are different.I managed to swap them over without breaking anything,& the light goes off as it's meant to now.

22 minutes ago, Wack said:

Americans 🤣

Anybody fancy spending thousands on an epoxy River in the floor of their house 

No I thought not , fuck me 

Screenshot_20210220-192631_Gallery.thumb.jpg.9b87f98a23841c7b038b8d990622d2ae.jpg

That which might be an amusing conversation piece if it were a coffee table and could be taken with you when/if you move becomes a ridiculous albatross that is a slip hazard, will get scratched and look ugly and will put off anyone buying your house unless they're a nut or content to use it as a reason to gouge you on the price.

3 hours ago, MikeR said:

The fact that his "brand new BMW" is a 15-year-old 5 Series on US plates suggests that the article is indeed utter bollocks.  Just in case it wasn't already obvious.

10 minutes ago, wuvvum said:

The fact that his "brand new BMW" is a 15-year-old 5 Series on US plates suggests that the article is indeed utter bollocks.  Just in case it wasn't already obvious.

I wanted to make a shit joke about the shop called "almost everything" in the background.

Like "I wonder what they sell". Then I realised it's an automotive body repair shop for the after photo. Which I'm sure* is a total coincidence.

mycarafter1.jpeg.jpg

6 hours ago, MikeR said:

Why did the body shop quote him £600, but he car has US plates on it? Also use of the phrase “grocery store” suggests they just took their US sales pitch and changed $600 to £600. 

That’s not saying it won’t work on small scratches, it sounds like some sort of cloth containing a mild abrasive so basically a cloth plus t-cut.

2 hours ago, wuvvum said:

Also the Instagram usernames with capital letters and spaces

2 minutes ago, hairnet said:

i like that - the bed bit would make me annoyed tho - wake in the night not remember where you are and unconcious yourself on the roof as you sat up :D

I thought the same, ideal travelodge room without having to go to a travelodge! 

You should get one fitted to the mx5

Leaving my estate to go for a walk with the kids a few mins ago a red LDV pilot swung in. Full shonk-tastic spec and condition, I gave the guy a massive smile and thumbs up

Which took a few seconds to register before he smiled and gave me one back. Guess it doesn't get that often

I've just had a look at the Renault 25 thread 😮

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is it Autoshites time of the month or now something?

....Car for sale....

.....YAAAHTOOEXPENSIVE....GRAAAH...TYRESANDSCAMMING....MORENONSENSEAABOUTTYRESANDSOMETHINGABOUT.....CROWDFUNDINGANDTYRES....MYOPINIONIS.....GAAAH...ITHINKTHIS....YEAHWELLITHINK......PENNILESS.SODS....AAAAAAHHHH...ITHINKYOUROPINIONSTINKSANDIHAVEARIGHTTOMYOPINION......IDISAGREEANDTHEREFOREYOUAREWRONG....op-IAMNOWJUMPINGSHIP......GOODBYE.....YEAHBUTMYOPINION....DISAGREEMENTS....<the moderation department has now closed this thread. For further information, please re-read this thread>

...is generally how it come across to me.  I've had my laugh for today. I shall now go for a small nap.

3 hours ago, Lord Sterling said:

I've just had a look at the Renault 25 thread 😦

[...]

<the moderation department has now closed this thread. For further information, please re-read this thread>

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello.... do I spy another Scarfolk fan?

<I've actually got a staff colleague where I work to use that sentence in an e-mail>

23 minutes ago, R1152 said:

'Ello, 'ello, 'ello.... do I spy another Scarfolk fan?

<I've actually got a staff colleague where I work to use that sentence in an e-mail>

There's a few of us on here! Shortly before lockdown 1 when the office went a bit mental with random covid signs I printed a' dont'poster and it lasted 2 days in the gents and made everyone laugh before silently vanishing