What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

23 hours ago, Andyrew said:

20201227_193809.thumb.jpg.20980037b85a9f70caff10700d99d61d.jpg

What a ballache to get back in that was!

Well done for getting it back in.

I've done a couple of those in the past and it can be a massive ballache but rewarding. I opted for the easy way to recover them by cleaning off all the old material, glue and shit, then spray painting them charcoal grey. 

Fish and chips at the beach with my first grandchild. Balancing a chip on my top lip for him to steal. Warm, sunny, Inconceivable in March, COVID is not beaten, but it is well under control.

Best wishes to all who are still stuck with lockdown. I hope that by the time summer gets to you,   you too will feel the freedom and joy that has been here at Christmas.

132893965_1409167232758997_6925512015506488172_n.jpg

Just got my first dose of the COVID vaccine. I’m currently in the process of sending my DNA sequence to Bill Gates over 5G. Getting excellent reception on my newly implanted microchip! 10/10 would recommend. 

In all seriousness, I’m really glad I managed to get it so quickly. Here’s hoping it proves effective and a return to normal life will be possible soon. I really want to be able to go on a road trip or two next year.

10 minutes ago, Jikovron said:

The youngest sister passed her driving test today first attempt,  I gave her a handful of vague 'lessons' to refine her progression in traffic, and she had 2 with an actual instructor,,,very happy!!

Congratulations, Elizabeth! That's how it's done. No messing!

1 hour ago, Agila said:

I saw a silver zafira...wait a minute...

It had a dent in the tailgate....keep waiting...

and had this excellent wile e coyote sticker perfectly in the crease.

Similar to this as I couldn't get a picture.

Looked excellent.

20201230_122844.jpg

Saw one on a transit rear door about a week ago and it looked perfect.

Piss funny earlier, I was chucking some diesel in the car, police had stopped this 55 plate 5 series, no MOT, no tax etc etc, anyway this nobhead is going ‘having no mot does not mean you can’t drive on the road!’ Copper quoted fucking paragraph 4b or whatever telling him the law. Anyway the guy goes ‘let’s start again and you chase me you’ll never catch me!’. Pissed as a fart he was. No wonder insurance is so expensive. 

1 hour ago, Wack said:

You know the filters you get on phones that make you look like a rabbit or a dog with a big tongue

Well, for a minute  I thought this was one of those , but no , as I've found out today he injects his muscles with oil to get them to comedy proportions

Screenshot_20201231-002538_TikTok.thumb.jpg.8c079d8d3ef5d3d01761c71b28830535.jpgScreenshot_20201231-002444_TikTok.thumb.jpg.f110d93125c5e7925a4adbc1a67df508.jpg

Massive arms and legs like sparrows and still can’t fight!