What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Been searching the past couple of weeks for either a body coloured or mesh grill for the Jag, the all chrome one is just a bit too much for me. Cheapest one I found was £85, till this morning when I snapped this up for £26. Result! 

I do really like the XJR mesh style one though so will keep an eye on one popping up for a reasonable price 

Screenshot_20200923-105501_eBay~01.jpg

41 minutes ago, mitsisigma01 said:

Paint it over with a union flag of the UK   ..... Or would that upset some people as well

Flags have history. Our history includes some bad stuff and some good stuff but wouldn't want any flag on a car.  Maybe an east German flag on a trabant. 

Maybe just a checkered flag on that. In blue and lime, for a change.  

Today I thought I'd be a pleasant human for a change and treat the Mrs.
I bought two nice steaks, made a red wine and shallot sauce for tea. Saved her a glass to go with it. Done some cracking, chunky home made chips.

I've also shaved my Johnson.

You'll either find that amusing or want to come round my house and smack me.

22 hours ago, New POD said:

The funny thing was when we went to visit the vicarage,  to organise the final arrangements, him and his wife, were having a massive row. 

When we did the same 25 years ago the vicar who was female ,( don’t know what you call them )had just finished her lunch , I guessed cheese and pickle because she had a big stripe of it on her huge tits 

44 minutes ago, camryv6 said:

Did you offer to lick it off ?

Big, not attractive , she probably wondered why I kept looking at them but it was mesmerising me, a yellow streak of piccalilli ,because she was talking religion i'd just switched off,  nodding when I thought it appropriate

She could have said, " are you looking at my tits" and I'd have just nodded

Was at some nobby car show this weekend. 
Parked up the old 911 as someone parked up an Aston next to me.

776D784D-F4FA-4EF9-9E0D-6FEBB5496096.thumb.jpeg.f1e2d1b99ff15e1bf32d55da13ddd942.jpegThey asked the marshal person if they were close enough to my car to which I said ‘don’t worry, the rust isn’t contagious’ and got, not a peep. Just totally ignored. 
This was there though and it did make me smile (and go a bit squishy)

CC522183-7961-443F-A852-299E5E6AED25.thumb.jpeg.86e3aff9eee65c92fbcd73965a4057a5.jpeg

There were more Aston, Ferrari’s and Lambos (including one supposed to cost $4M) but this little Lancia really did it for me!

Settling down to watch a couple of DVDs the other night, I remembered I'd bought a bag of sweet chili Kettle Chips... joy! Until I couldn't find them, that is. Looked in all the 'wrong' cupboards just in case, and even checked the back seat of the Ami, as that was how I'd got to the shops. Nothing.

Until today, when I went out in the car again. I opened the back door to chuck my cardigan on the seat and I was greeted by this:

door.thumb.jpeg.0e748fa55dfd7e3613260f049ae34e44.jpeg#

🙄