What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

2 hours ago, juular said:

Not sure if serious.

screenshot_20200905-0910092.png

That guy has a few reviews. Seems obsessed about how high things are, toilets and cafés.

Nearly got his girlfriend "wedged in" at one place. Don't take a wheelchair up a tight staircase is another top tip.

Screenshot_20200905-102525_Tripadvisor.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-102518_Tripadvisor.jpg

Edited by Agila
spelling

39 minutes ago, Agila said:

That guy has a view reviews. Seems obsessed about how high things are, toilets and cafés.

Nearly got his girlfriend "wedged in" at one place. Don't take a wheelchair up a tight staircase is another top tip.

Screenshot_20200905-102525_Tripadvisor.jpg

Screenshot_20200905-102518_Tripadvisor.jpg

This is a man who enjoys taking the joy out of life.

I wonder if he's a manager. 

I dropped my wallet today in the chippy and totally didn't notice.  The customer after me (one in, one out) fortunately handed it in, and just after I got home the chippy lady was at my front door with my wallet in her hand!  What's even more impressive is she didn't know my address but was able to work out where I live from our long history of conversation.  Service!

8 minutes ago, eddyramrod said:

I dropped my wallet today in the chippy and totally didn't notice.  The customer after me (one in, one out) fortunately handed it in, and just after I got home the chippy lady was at my front door with my wallet in her hand!  What's even more impressive is she didn't know my address but was able to work out where I live from our long history of conversation.  Service!

I'd have battered her if it hadn't been returned to be honest Eddy :) 

Yes, but you were there to take the photo!  I can't count how many times I was one of those people, with my Volvo estate and specially-adapted caravan, and my mate Dave's Volvo estate and trailer next to me making practically a tat supermarket!

(The same Dave whose last three cars before he died were my MR2, my Saab floppy, and my Rover 75.)