What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Sat at a junction and the co driver says clear after the bus.
Bus goes past and driver pulls out.
Screech of brakes and driver looks up to see a bus almost on top of him.
I thought you said it was clear after the bus.
I meant the second one was the co drivers reply.

Similar situation sitting at a junction and co driver says clear after the boat.
Driver thinks he's taking the piss, pulls out and runs into the side of a boat on a trailer.

2 hours ago, iainrcz said:

I was outside washing the car earlier and some school kids cycled past.
One of them excitedly shouted and pointed "there's the guy with the Porsche"

I hate to spoil your day kidder, but it's a Subaru with the wrong badges on.

I dropped my daughter at school in a brand new Exige. Some kid points and said; “ooh! Kit car!” ... little bastard, I should have run him over.

1 minute ago, willswitchengage said:

Putting my flat on Rightmove... this can't be worse than ebay, right? Anyway, look what has snuck into the photo!

image.thumb.png.3b65ba1582a2c98edc43c42c9f0a07eb.png

Sadly your location and tales of drug dealing neighbours rule it out for me. Good luck!

1 hour ago, SRi05 said:

Joab joabed. The pixels on these x300's displays always go, you couldn't read the radio display at all, and the clock is also bust. The speakers are pretty decent in this thing so the unit is a nice wee upgrade. Only £35 on amazon. Didn't even swear that much putting it back together. 

20200903_154151.thumb.jpg.ab47d72128f35ec9d1b11f4bbe8aed7d.jpg

20200903_154131.jpg

Knees alert!

6 hours ago, MikeR said:

I go back to a 4 day week ,

so thats a long weekend , and 2 half days off in the week ..

and no early starts , that should be nice for when its frosty , cold , snowing or colder rain like we have ....

I'm sorry, but you need to be declared fit by the consultant, and take a fit note to your return to work interview. Why are you thinking of returning?  Are you mad? 

Seriously.  

Dr has declared me fit , another chat on Monday , not like I am in a shop dealing with lots of random spotty customers with the lurgy

rest of the NHS has bolloxed up things ..misplaced results , delayed tests and scans .

I need to get out before I need to do a sacrifice ...  you know I need to roam the moors in the dark at this time of year ...

10 hours ago, MikeR said:

Dr has declared me fit , another chat on Monday , not like I am in a shop dealing with lots of random spotty customers with the lurgy

rest of the NHS has bolloxed up things ..misplaced results , delayed tests and scans .

I need to get out before I need to do a sacrifice ...  you know I need to roam the moors in the dark at this time of year ...

Fair. 

20 hours ago, SRi05 said:

Joab joabed. The pixels on these x300's displays always go, you couldn't read the radio display at all, and the clock is also bust. The speakers are pretty decent in this thing so the unit is a nice wee upgrade. Only £35 on amazon. Didn't even swear that much putting it back together. 

20200903_154151.thumb.jpg.ab47d72128f35ec9d1b11f4bbe8aed7d.jpg

20200903_154131.jpg

Can you get a hinged flap to cover the modern stereo in the old fascia?