What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

1 hour ago, wuvvum said:

Hermes have outdone themselves again.

Hermes.thumb.jpg.8f2472fcf97f50c6b31e4fb85d6801a6.jpg

I know they're slow, but 1,089 years to deliver a parcel is excessive even by their standards.

3109? Get one of your clones to stay in by the teleporter. They'll probably just beam a card across to say you weren't in. 

My favourite local story for a while. Not for the subject, but answering the door in a floral nightie holding the samurai sword with which he'd just cut off his mum's head. Apparently the supreme commander told him to do it.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/man-stabbed-mother-with-ornamental-sword-before-putting-her-head-in-freezer/ar-BB18AShz?ocid=msedgntp

Just read this on another forum

Hello guys!
I'm kinda new here, so forgive me if this is in the wrong thread... i though this is a good place to ask.
I am 21 and i've never been much of a car fan. I've always liked walking sooo much, but recently i've decided that in the near future i will be looking to buy a car for the sake of comfort and protection from really cold and really hot weather... and a few other reasons.
I need someone who understand to give me his opinion on a car. What are the pros and cons? Is it good for a casual unexpirienced driver? I just like how it loooooooks.

The car in question

A 1968 Maserati Ghibli 4.7

web-600.jpg.1dc25eef3daac95821637aee77a8aa3c.jpg

Two days short of seven months after I received an offer for my house, it got to completion stage today.

Solicitors and Estate Agent paid, new owner moved in and is happy, and it's a huge weight off of my shoulders.

I'm having a few beers tonight!

Just booked a week off starting Monday. Haven't really had time off since early January and corona made everything crazy throughout the year for hospital employees like me. Realised how much I needed a little time off when I barely managed to drag myself out of bed on Monday. Not planning on going anywhere, but hopefully the weather won't be terrible. Haven't been able to drive the Polonez in almost 3 weeks now due to work/shit weather/it being stuck at the detailers, so hopefully I'll be able to remedy that soon.

The FSO's due a 2nd polish and waxing late this week and you can definitely expect to hear from me in the grumpy thread if that ends up taking longer than expected again.