What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

47 minutes ago, beko1987 said:

I love seeing this too, happens on the m40, especially around show season! I just try not to be in l2 as it happens as the frightened audi/merc/bmw becomes unpredictable... 

Haha yeah. Like the ones that just tank through the average speed cameras. 

PL reg m8; SHIFT

Good little xsara! 

Fueled up at 06.45am at asda, York by 10, Peterborough by 12.40, Alwalton by 2, St Albans by 5 and home not long ago! 

460 miles on bang on 3/4 a tank! Was some fast bits too (on the a1 it was either 45/50 in l1 or whatever l2 was doing. I chose l2...) 

Its been nice to go out for a drive really. Usually I can't afford it as I spend so much on fuel to go to work, but today it was just me, the car and the open* road! 

20200830_184342.thumb.jpg.1b4b1a8e583c9dbb30397281c2467dac.jpg

Got this little lot to sort out now too, thanks @Jon!

Hungry now... 

On 8/21/2020 at 2:33 PM, Aston Martin said:

I'd love to say "I found this on reddit"

Nope, it arrived via whatsapp.

Its a 2006 Big Fat Cunto. "She tops it up with oil"

The oil filter? Fell on deaf ears.

P.s. She's had the car 6 years.

The garage said the plugs have never been changed and fell apart.

She said the car feels brand new after a service.

Whilst talking to @Jim Bell today, I forgot that I never sent him this or indeed, shared it on the forum.

Check the mega brain fart, by me! Turn your sound on.

So my dad had my truck, which meant I came home from his in his Mondeo estate. Having already parked my own Mondeo estate in front of my MR2 on the drive.

My grey matter must have decided that I was in my own car, and due to the Rexton being off site, that I still had a car length behind me. 
I didn’t. ?

No damage at all to either car, thankfully. Impact was rear to rear and square on, like it was laser guided.

What a tatey! 

There must have been a pay & play somewhere near Kimbolton, I passed the esso station on the A1 roundabout and it was full of them! About 15 miles later, one shot past me. Was a P38 range rover, fully lifted and with massive wheels, straight through exhaust and a snorkel. Bodyshell was stock. Made a lovely sound as it fucked on by. Was nice to see one that hadn't been bobtailed tbh

On 8/27/2020 at 7:15 PM, High Jetter said:

Wife's 2009 Toyota Auris aced the MOT for the 6th time in a row, no advisories.

On 8/27/2020 at 7:57 PM, camryv6 said:

Dress like her next time !

Dressed like that, if you're anything like the average poster on here, they'll give you free stuff until you leave!

Grin for today-drove back from Brighton to Folkestone, this waited until we were parked outside our own house to fall off:

20200831_133658.thumb.jpg.b9afef7b9e12183a16b4f22a2548aeaa.jpg

DVLA get a lot of stick on here but after selling my old Micra on Wednesday last week and just getting the online change of keeper thing done before the 7pm cut-off, on Saturday I got the V11 through and the cheque for the tax refund came in this morning's post.
That's basically two working days plus a day in the post. Take a bow, Swansea. ?

2 hours ago, beko1987 said:

There must have been a pay & play somewhere near Kimbolton, I passed the esso station on the A1 roundabout and it was full of them! About 15 miles later, one shot past me. Was a P38 range rover, fully lifted and with massive wheels, straight through exhaust and a snorkel. Bodyshell was stock. Made a lovely sound as it fucked on by. Was nice to see one that hadn't been bobtailed tbh

Are bobtail P38s a thing? A rather more involved hackjob than the Jurassic RR.

2 hours ago, Spiny Norman said:

DVLA get a lot of stick on here but after selling my old Micra on Wednesday last week and just getting the online change of keeper thing done before the 7pm cut-off, on Saturday I got the V11 through and the cheque for the tax refund came in this morning's post.
That's basically two working days plus a day in the post. Take a bow, Swansea. ?

The online service is pretty bang on to be honest. Usually get a new V5 through within a few days.