What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Driving down the A14 yesterday, I saw one of those Mitsubishi 3000 GTO things (them that you used to see loads of during the 'grey import craze' years driven by bankloaned-up 20 yr-olds and topless tomato-faced Brian Glover lookalikes). It was on a visibly nose-heavy 4-wheel trailer, being towed by a..... 57-plate Seat Ibiza dragging its arse hopelessly along the road . Bravo!!!!

1 hour ago, Mally said:

Spending my after hols quarantine looking at holidays.

Spain November 9 nights H/B £427 all in.  Oh go on then.

Lets hope Tui don't go bust and Boris is in a better mood by then.

The word is Spain will be in second lock down . I hope they are wrong for you and me, I live here.

I personally would not bother with any vacation which are planed so far into the future.

15 minutes ago, Remspoor said:

The word is Spain will be in second lock down . I hope they are wrong for you and me, I live here.

I personally would not bother with any vacation which are planed so far into the future.

Too late, I already have one NYE in Benidorm!

Not a problem to me, £400 in November is ATOL and credit card, so one way or the other should come back.

The Benidorm was £50 flight and refundable hotel.

I'm not as daft as it looks. Well I probably am!

2 hours ago, Remspoor said:

Firstly never believe newspapers, especially the Sun. In fact don't buy or read it.

Secondly Benidorm, Levante /Rincon area relies on at least 60%, probably more British.

They will want to attract other nationalities, but it's wishful thinking to that amount. There will always be room for us.

Last resort, there's always Ryanair.

On 8/2/2020 at 12:13 AM, Borsuq said:

IMG_20190907_124956.thumb.jpg.aeceabfea50ed10cb664d142329e1029.jpg

Loved this Maluch since the '80s, when polish couples rode them trough Romania to holidays in (I guess) Turkey/ Bulgaria/ Greece. Always with a really small luggage trailer after them, and filled to the brim with whatnot. For the last 10 years I was looking online for a good one to get from Poland, but somehow whenever one looked good the seller didn't speak English, or  he just sold it, or there was no cheap enough flight. Maybe my post was better fitted for the grump thread? Neah! I still love a Maluch!