What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Just got an email from my dad, titled "Fwd: Fw: Fwd: INTERNET WARNING" which I ignored for a bit because he's got a habit of forwarding all the OMG UR PC IZ DED type scares, but I opened it.

it says

INTERNET WARNING

If you get an email titled "Nude photo of Ann Widdecombe"

Do NOT open it.

It contains a nude photo of Ann Widdecombe.

:D:shock::lol:

Just got an email from my dad, titled "Fwd: Fw: Fwd: INTERNET WARNING" which I ignored for a bit because he's got a habit of forwarding all the OMG UR PC IZ DED type scares, but I opened it.

it says

INTERNET WARNING

If you get an email titled "Nude photo of Ann Widdecombe"

Do NOT open it.

It contains a nude photo of Ann Widdecombe.

:D:shock::lol:

i too received this email, but i opened it.....

1131709068_c32b2549e9_b.jpg

I'm stuck in the house on NYE (In the noooorth), made up with flu and unable to really move much. I'm listening to an internet stream of a Saarf london pirate radio station who are banging jungle out like they are that priest who turned up at father teds house with the ghetto blaster and didn't get on very well with any of them.

For some reason the ridiculousness of it has cheered me right up.

EDIT: I would like to hug Nigella until her close friends became concerned about her whereabouts.

I'm stuck in the house on NYE (In the noooorth), made up with flu and unable to really move much. I'm listening to an internet stream of a Saarf london pirate radio station who are banging jungle out like they are that priest who turned up at father teds house with the ghetto blaster and didn't get on very well with any of them.

For some reason the ridiculousness of it has cheered me right up.

EDIT: I would like to hug Nigella until her close friends became concerned about her whereabouts.

Just for you.

2869500469_b23da7fb5e.jpg

While putting the Xmas decorations back in the attic for another year, I happened across a bag full of old brochures. Shite-tastic!

Highlights: Ford range from 1978 to 1985, mid-80s Austin Rover range, early-80s Vauxhall and Opel range, 1982 SD1 facelift, 1992 Citroen range and BX 16valve, 1978 and 1994 Jaguar range, 1982 Audi 200, late-70s Merc W107, and the 1978 Renault range book (literally - it's a paperback book!)

Needless to say, I sat reading these for so long that Domestic Management had to come looking for me... :mrgreen:

An advert comes on TV. Its a hub cap and nut.

"2cv!" I shout.

"No its not" says Matt.

"It is look!"

I am a geek. The look on Matts face; I'm sure it was pride... :?

I did that too!

Me: "There's a 2CV!"

Kate: "Whats a 2CV?"

2llggfa.jpg

Holidays are ace. Just come back from Malta and 16 degrees. Went swimming in the sea (was freezing) and had a lovely time. loads of old shite but not allowed to take pictures of the cars (Missus got a sulk on) She fell in love with an Alfa Spider she saw out there .. plus liked the look of a poker 968!