What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

I got my delayed birthday gift today

31.thumb.jpg.db096184f5c7845745ee7e204b94df49.jpg

An Alpaca walking experience! It was mega, my one was really affectionate to me but really snooty with my wife, we took them for a long walk, probably a couple of miles by the side of the river Dever, then came back and fed them. They are funny creatures but very happy being walked on a harness. People in the Andes must think we're mental though, it'd be the equivalent of them paying money to walk a cow round a field for a bit.

He was called Leyton.

1.thumb.jpg.5a0d2293f60219f65e73908a1631a8f5.jpg

10/10 would go again.

7 minutes ago, PhilA said:

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ

I just scrolled through the saved "performance data" on the Challenger. It has a recorded high speed of 162mph.

I asked the wife and she said no, that wasn't her.

IIRC theres a somewhat famous video of a car like yours out running a police helicopter on the interstate, that person was not the previous keeper where they? LOL

(is there a way to reset it?)

1 hour ago, LightBulbFun said:

(is there a way to reset it?)

Thankfully, yes. I just hadn't cleared anything.

"Never raced or rallied", haha

Edit: Went find the video- that's on this side of Houston, Beaumont. We've got friends out that way, it's not unusual to see a few cars doing 100+ on a daily basis.

Similar car to mine- that was a Hellcat (6.2 liter supercharged to 707hp), mine is only* 485hp. It'll still get a move on though, in fact people seem to prefer the N/A versions because they're less hassle to maintain. You just drive them every day like any other car.

Phil

4 hours ago, Joey spud said:

20200712_171941.thumb.jpg.e40e177922cddc4ef81c9adf035db851.jpg

I recently found this remarkable piece of engineering in the wheelie bin area of a Fast fit in Fareham.

20200712_183611.thumb.jpg.899ad25294029e6af7b3250eeab9d302.jpg

Because it's on casters it's perfect for carting scrap tools from my van to the shed as demonstrated by Sally 'B' and Boggy the Dog.

Better class of shite in Fareham, my home town ??

On 7/18/2020 at 3:10 PM, Stanky said:

I got my delayed birthday gift today

31.thumb.jpg.db096184f5c7845745ee7e204b94df49.jpg

An Alpaca walking experience! It was mega, my one was really affectionate to me but really snooty with my wife, we took them for a long walk, probably a couple of miles bu the side of the river Dever, then came back and fed them. They a funny creatures but very happy being walked on a harness. People in the Andes must think we're mental though, it'd be the equivalent of them paying money to walk a cow round a field for a bit.

He was called Leyton.

1.thumb.jpg.5a0d2293f60219f65e73908a1631a8f5.jpg

10/10 would go again.

El llama es una quadrupadore!

16 hours ago, PhilA said:

Thankfully, yes. I just hadn't cleared anything.

"Never raced or rallied", haha

Edit: Went find the video- that's on this side of Houston, Beaumont. We've got friends out that way, it's not unusual to see a few cars doing 100+ on a daily basis.

Similar car to mine- that was a Hellcat (6.2 liter supercharged to 707hp), mine is only* 485hp. It'll still get a move on though, in fact people seem to prefer the N/A versions because they're less hassle to maintain. You just drive them every day like any other car.

Phil

What at a 162 mph !! ?

On 7/17/2020 at 11:47 PM, myglaren said:

This takes the award for the most gobsmacking thing I've seen in a long time. Couldn't believe how big some of them were, as someone who knows absolutely nothing about fishing..!

3 hours ago, PhilA said:

Let's see

Driving a car with Deep South rebel livery through a city with these stats:

Black or African American: 59.74% White: 33.99% Asian: 2.90%

Yeah, that's a really great idea...

Phil

That is a sensible conclusion.

Also suggest you avoid driving through cities in the deep South that are full of zombies...

Oh, go on then...