What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

18 minutes ago, myglaren said:

I thought this was the anti-grumpy thread

Did you mean to do a fake news share?  That was Minnesota over a year ago.  He is not and never was a FBI Agent.  You'd maybe think 'Informer, more likely', and that is why they let him go.  Truth is he is an Instagram/YT/Twitter member of the public and when they saw his ID they let him go.

11 hours ago, flat4alfa said:

A must-watch 

11 hours ago, dc2100k said:

I lived in Stoke Newington/Stamford Hill for years. That video is hilarious.

If anyone is wondering why God's Chosen people are in fancy dress, that's the Jewish festival of Purim - the one occasion where they really let themselves go. More for the kids' benefit.

On 5/31/2020 at 9:34 AM, scdan4 said:

"It was making a noise. I ignored it for a while but then the steering went funny so I thought I better stop "

Good side. 

DSC_0865.thumb.JPG.cf50bd9e7f5f9e24e5cfdf8b8e948bd9.JPG

Suspect we need a new balljoint side 

DSC_0864.thumb.JPG.df74e3942879e530731cf863ecd4bd47.JPG

Mechanical sympathy gets you no where in this house. ? 

It's a bit of a mess,

DSC_0869.thumb.JPG.16d61681ec2966bd1f1a39d9a992c2f9.JPG

Further information has come to light. Wine was applied and the truth is out. 

There was a loud noise and funny steering about a mile away from the delivery. So of course she carried on and did the delivery. 

Then, having done the delivery drove off the wrong way. Did a few miles, a lap of a roundabout, a few miles back past her delivery and started on the 12 miles back to the unit. She only gave up when the steering got too grim. 10+miles like it easy. 

I'd like to make some comment about "unbelievable" , but honestly, I'm not even slightly surprised. ?. Some of you have wives and will understand I'm sure. 

(Parts bill looking like north of 400 quid. Eep.) 

Woke up early this morning and couldnt get back to sleep. Normally a grump but I decided to go for a walk along the river Wear On my way back I saw movement in the water It was only a bloody otter. Stood and watched it for ages. So pleased to see something like this only about 500  metres from Durham City centre,

1 hour ago, primeradoner said:

Woke up early this morning and couldnt get back to sleep. Normally a grump but I decided to go for a walk along the river Wear On my way back I saw movement in the water It was only a bloody otter. Stood and watched it for ages. So pleased to see something like this only about 500  metres from Durham City centre,

Watching animals is one of my favourite things to do , I don't drive distance any more but when I took a break in the spring I'd try and find a field with animals in it to watch them

Lambs were the funniest , I saw one that got on top of a bale of straw and was butting all the others off as they tried to get up 

Stopped at leyland trucks yesterday ,sat watching this little guy for 10 minutes

20200603_091445.jpg

Made some little kid from the next village's day today! Have a warm and fuzzy feeling I've not had for a while now. 

Screenshot_20200604_201404_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.08a5403407eca768214b2ff3a2860908.jpg

Said when all this is over (as you do, whatever it actually means) he can come back over and I'll get some cool stuff out the loft, he nearly exploded. Sent him off with his first dc01, bless! (his poor mum, her 3 door 206,(t reg though, very very early) had a k1 and dyson light ball in it and they were off to get 4 more...) 

The haidressers have just opened near near me. Over a 3 hr wait  if you want to get in  

You have to feel for the poor guys and girls working away there.

There must be some real overgrown barnets going in (some probably needing an estimate) as well as the ‘I had a go at it myself, after watching a YouTube video... Can you make it look normal again... PLEASE,’

I need to get in there pretty soon. I currently look a little too much like Side Show Bob from the Simpsons.

2C75BD6E-89F7-4C58-A6EB-F8F9806074BB.thumb.jpeg.59a20ab2e47079a64485293b73914997.jpeg